Google made clear its plans to take on Amazon's Echo, go big on VR, and make texting both more expressive and less reliant on thought.
Gadgets - News
What's coming this fall in the next major release of Android Wear.
Google’s ready to kick Control+C and Control+V to the curb – the company on Thursday announced new APIs and enterprise partnerships today at its annual I/O developer conference, designed to simplify common workflows and make its Google Apps product l...
In the middle of its annual developer conference, Google let attendees get a closer-than-usual look at the company's autonomous car.
Google's Daydream looks awfully similar to the Oculus Rift, from the headset to the controller to the software itself.
Pebble's third-party smartstrap support allows for cool features like GPS.
Virtual reality and artificial intelligence -- as well as cars, drones and other self-driving gizmos -- are expected to get big play at this week's Google I/O developer's conference.
This week Gordon Mah Ung, Brad Chacos, and Hayden Dingman fawn over the GeForce 1080 and debate whether to build an LGA1151 or LGA2011 v3 rig.
The tiny robot would be swallowed inside a capsule and then, once inside a patient's stomach, it would unfold itself and then repair a wound.
You won't even need a smartphone for the new hardware if the rumors turn out to be correct.
Pebble smartwatches get detailed fitness tracking and new ways to send text messages.
The head of Google's virtual reality efforts likened the push into VR to building a new style of operating system from scratch.
It's the first residential smoke alarm capable of detecting natural gas as well as carbon monoxide, smoke, and fire.
Windows 95 on an Apple Watch isn't exactly practical, but it looks like a fun way to relive the 90s on your wrist.
Make the Apple TV home screen your own by customizing the top row, app order, and folders.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Take a ride on Positron’s Voyager, a full-motion chair for VR cinema
- Intel showed how 5G networking will power VR and self-driving cars
- Sony's Android-powered Xperia projector turns any flat surface into a touch screen
- IBM's hub for wearables could have you out of the hospital faster
- HoloLens Spectator View makes it easier to show off AR creations
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Change Lead, OrganisationalNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- TPJunior Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTSnr Security Architect - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- PTMobile App DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Project Manager - DigitalNSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerWA
- FTField Services EngineerWA
- FTIT Project Manager. Ciritical permanent roleNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- FTProcess Documentation AnalystNSW
- TPDeployment OfficerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTGraduate Software EngineerNSW
- CCITCM EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco VoiceWA
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC