This works just as well with the third-generation Apple TV as the new model.
ASX-listed retailer, Dick Smith, has issued a cautious outlook as it heads into the Christmas trading period following a $60 million inventory write-down.
The Sky Walker is the latest in personal mobility. Two 350-watt electric motors drive a couple of wheels and the person standing atop. It’s an approach far more minimalist than its popular rival, the Segway, but its less-is-more philosophy ensures it...
Got a new drone? You're not alone. But drones aren't like other gadgets and there are a few important safety, privacy and legal guidelines you need to follow to keep you and your drone out of trouble.
Discounts as high as 90 per cent will be available from 300 participating retailers when the 2015 Click Frenzy sale goes live tonight.
Two new Nexus phones are on tap for later in September and it looks like a new Chromecast is too.
SleepSense joins a growing number of on-bed sleep trackers, though its connection to Samsung TVs and appliances could be its standout feature.
Earlier this month, Boeing's portable drone-destroying laser system disabled a moving, untethered drone during a test in California.
Researchers at The Australian National University (ANU) and The University of Sydney (USYD) have developed a world-first radio-tracking drone to locate radio-tagged wildlife.
Sony is gunning for a slice of the growing drone market, showing off newly developed unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) from its drone venture, Aerosense.
Fitbit is known for selling fitness trackers to consumers, but the company also sees its fortunes in the enterprise market.
A new generation of drones is smaller and more affordable, but has serious drawbacks.
The Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) this week announced the latest version of its Qi (pronounced "chee") wireless charging specification, which provides three times the amount of power as the majority of in-market Qi charging products. In fact, the n...
In the international race to create a hoverboard, Toyota Motor thinks it's got one that Marty McFly would love.
Apple is removing the training wheels for Apple Watch app makers, letting them take full advantage of the device's hardware.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google's Daydream VR platform graduates out of beta
- MOS Go first look: Could be the best battery for charging a MacBook
- Jump the line for the newest Chromecast features with Google's new preview program
- Microsoft may dump Band fitness trackers as it backs away from hardware
- Nvidia's new Pascal GPUs can give smart answers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT