Online retailer, Kogan.com, has announced that it's now offering thousands of men's and women's watches. In typical Kogan fashion, the company says it's staying ahead of the competition by delivering direct from the source to the consumer and cutting...
Launched last night on crowdfunding platform Kickstarter, the Kiwi-designed Quebee is a miniature, standalone camera that can be controlled by your smartphone or tablet, and captures video, stills or time-lapse photography.
Jawbone says its new Mini Jambox Bluetooth speaker doesn't have a competitor when it comes to combining portability and sound quality, despite a wealth of similar sized speakers currently available on the market.
French tech company Parrot, maker of the AR.Drone quadricopter, has announced the release of the Flower Power in Australia, a wireless plant monitor that works with a dedicated iOS application.
Nike has released its companion app, the refreshed Nike+ Move, to the public a day earlier than expected. Exclusive to iPhone 5s owners, the Nike+ Move app uses the M7 coprocessor found in the iPhone 5s to gather information from the phone's compass ...
Following Apple's hiring of Burberry CEO Angela Ahrendts, Apple's relationship with the fashion industry has come under more scrutiny than ever before. How closely are the two connected?
The smartwatch seems to be catching on, at least among early adopters in the tech industry who were on hand for the Samsung Developer Conference.
Livescribe's new smartpen aims to move away from being classified as a gadget type product in order to become more of a "high quality writing implement", the company says.
Well, no wonder we haven't seen too many people sporting the Galaxy Gear since its debut. People keep returning them.
Samsung gets criticised for copyingApple's design techniques,colour choices, and even unannounced products, but the iPhone maker isn't the only company Samsung is willing to imitate. The Korea-based electronics maker has apparently set its sight on c...
Samsung Electronics is updating products including the Galaxy S4 and Note II so they can communicate with the company's Galaxy Gear smartwatch.
Google appears to be preparing many more features for Google Glass ahead of an eventual public launch.
There may be some mind-blowing new gadgets that come out in time for the holiday gift buying season, but here’s a list of the eight most significant tech gadgets released to date.
Nest has confirmed it has no plans to sell its new Wi-Fi enabled smoke detector in Australia, saying it is focussing primarily on bringing the device to market in the US, Canada, and the UK.
Leap Motion, a computer hardware sensor device that supports hand and motion input, has gone on sale exclusively in Australia through Dick Smith retail stores, the company has announced.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Fitbit launches the new Alta
- Apple is reportedly seeking exclusive content for the Apple TV
- New self-propelled stroller launches crowdfunding campaign
- Samsung to make Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 chips
- Forget Google Glass: Carl Zeiss's smart lens prototype proves smart glasses can be subtle
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- FTOracle Middleware ConsultantNSW
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCProject AdvisorNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCImplementation AnalystNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW