Executive News Editor Ken Mingis talks with Apple expert Michael deAgonia about the new iPhone SE (in Rose Gold!) and takes Senior Editor Keith Shaw's gadget quiz.
Gadgets - News
Facebook expects Social VR to help people make more connections that no longer depend on location and proximity.
If there are two hot new tech trends that make their users look colossally dumb, they're virtual reality and selfie sticks. At its F8 developer conference today, Facebook showed how the two can be brought together in an unholy marriage.
Enjoy the best of PCWorld.com in a curated Enhanced Edition for Android and iOS, or in a PDF Replica Edition.
Facebook will make the camera's hardware and software all open-source, starting this summer.
Can Facebook succeed where Google Glass failed?
Senator Al Franken wants know why Oculus Rift is collecting so much data.
Moleskine's latest digital-paper combination, the Smart Writing Set, has the style of a tablet and the convenience of digital manipulation.
Virtual reality is finally real, but which VR headset is the best for you? We compare the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
Sphero BB-8 gets a “Watch With Me” mode to react in sync with the film.
The global partnership between Vogue and Huawei has arrived in Australia at an event in Sydney where the two companies launched Huawei’s new smartwatch collection designed for females.
If you thought virtual reality headsets were expensive, the price of desktops to create VR content will blow you away.
Get close and personal with the web, but expect some bugs as the WebVR standard isn't quite yet finished.
Upcoming Microsoft and Wacom stylus will work across Windows 10 and Wacom devices.
It's not ready for primetime yet, but work is under way to make wireless charging significantly faster at replenishing your battery.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This disinfection robot can light the way to cleaner hospitals
- Game on: Alienware's 20-year affair with gaming helps drive the future of VR
- Microsoft opens HoloLens preorders in Australia
- Hands-on: Sony N is a Google Glass for your neck, with an assistant named Nigel
- Oculus reveals Touch VR controller pricing and launch info, US$49 Oculus Earbuds
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- CCIT Data AnalystACT
- CCDemand ManagerNSW
- FTKronos AdministratorNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- CCSenior Solution Designer, Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCManager of Pricing and AnalyticsVIC
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTProduct ManagerVIC