We got a sneak peek of the Microsoft HoloLens Developer Edition in the wild, before Microsoft’s Build conference.
The developer of Young Conker and Fragments, two of the first HoloLens games, describes what gaming will be like with the augmented-reality peripheral—including the caveats.
The issue is whether the lab tested the phones according to what Samsung actually promised, which is 1 meter and not the five feet of water used in the test.
Sydney-based consumer electronics company, Convoy International is conducting a major restructure of its business lines.
Mobile World Congress is the go to event for all things mobile. While it has a huge focus on enterprise and business to business tech, it is still the go to place for consumer releases from all the big brands, excluding Apple which does not participa...
If you’re buying a high-end virtual reality headset in 2016, you’re probably not too concerned about money.
The secret to Google’s VR plans could be energy-efficient chips with motion detection.
Fitbit has released the latest addition to its family of fitness trackers, the Fitbit Alta.
Taking a page from Netflix and Amazon, Apple may be in search of the next House of Cards or Transparent.
A New York-based company, Smartbe, has launched a crowdfunding campaign for an interesting concept, the world’s first intelligent self-propelled stroller.
Samsung Electronics will be making Qualcomm's upcoming Snapdragon 820 chips for smartphones and other devices, refueling speculation that the chips could find their way into the South Korean giant's premium smartphones, thus winning back lost busines...
This could be the breakthrough that pushes smart glasses into the mainstream.
Intel is set to move into the increasingly lucrative sports and fitness markets through new partnerships with companies like ESPN, New Balance and Oakley.
Globally, the biggest search spikes were for breaking news and entertainment. But nerds like us searched for gadgets, gadgets, and more gadgets.
With CES only a few weeks away, gadget makers are sending the usual flood of invites and meeting requests to try to drum up interest in their products. It's clear the big themes this year will be smart appliances for the home, drones, robotics, and a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google's Daydream VR platform graduates out of beta
- MOS Go first look: Could be the best battery for charging a MacBook
- Jump the line for the newest Chromecast features with Google's new preview program
- Microsoft may dump Band fitness trackers as it backs away from hardware
- Nvidia's new Pascal GPUs can give smart answers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCEnterprise Application ArchitectQLD
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA