Fitbit has released the latest addition to its family of fitness trackers, the Fitbit Alta.
Taking a page from Netflix and Amazon, Apple may be in search of the next House of Cards or Transparent.
A New York-based company, Smartbe, has launched a crowdfunding campaign for an interesting concept, the world’s first intelligent self-propelled stroller.
Samsung Electronics will be making Qualcomm's upcoming Snapdragon 820 chips for smartphones and other devices, refueling speculation that the chips could find their way into the South Korean giant's premium smartphones, thus winning back lost busines...
This could be the breakthrough that pushes smart glasses into the mainstream.
Intel is set to move into the increasingly lucrative sports and fitness markets through new partnerships with companies like ESPN, New Balance and Oakley.
Globally, the biggest search spikes were for breaking news and entertainment. But nerds like us searched for gadgets, gadgets, and more gadgets.
With CES only a few weeks away, gadget makers are sending the usual flood of invites and meeting requests to try to drum up interest in their products. It's clear the big themes this year will be smart appliances for the home, drones, robotics, and a...
This works just as well with the third-generation Apple TV as the new model.
ASX-listed retailer, Dick Smith, has issued a cautious outlook as it heads into the Christmas trading period following a $60 million inventory write-down.
The Sky Walker is the latest in personal mobility. Two 350-watt electric motors drive a couple of wheels and the person standing atop. It’s an approach far more minimalist than its popular rival, the Segway, but its less-is-more philosophy ensures it...
Got a new drone? You're not alone. But drones aren't like other gadgets and there are a few important safety, privacy and legal guidelines you need to follow to keep you and your drone out of trouble.
Discounts as high as 90 per cent will be available from 300 participating retailers when the 2015 Click Frenzy sale goes live tonight.
Two new Nexus phones are on tap for later in September and it looks like a new Chromecast is too.
SleepSense joins a growing number of on-bed sleep trackers, though its connection to Samsung TVs and appliances could be its standout feature.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
- Report: A new Gear VR headset is coming with a black scheme and minor tweaks
- Future Samsung wireless charging pads may handle all your gear at once, patents reveal
- Apple will release Olympic-themed Apple Watch bands, but only in Brazil
- Don't look now, but Harry Potter's invisibility cloak just got a big step closer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- CCAutomation Test Engineer with Baseline clearance (or higher)VIC
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia