The Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) this week announced the latest version of its Qi (pronounced "chee") wireless charging specification, which provides three times the amount of power as the majority of in-market Qi charging products. In fact, the n...
In the international race to create a hoverboard, Toyota Motor thinks it's got one that Marty McFly would love.
Apple is removing the training wheels for Apple Watch app makers, letting them take full advantage of the device's hardware.
When Oculus VR revealed the recommended PC specs for the forthcoming consumer release of its highly anticipated Oculus Rift virtual reality headset, the graphics card requirements were shockingly reasonable. Sure, the GeForce GTX 970 and Radeon R9 29...
With Sydney’s Vivid festival just around the corner, Intel has released information on what visitors can expect to see at this light spectacular.
Sensors for measuring key metrics have finally moved onto the tennis courts. Sony has released a Smart Tennis Sensor that can be attached to a number of compatible tennis racquets from Wilson, Head, Prince, and Yonnex, with the aim being to record an...
A new drone that's due out next year uses six rotors instead of four to help it capture more stable video and spend more time in the air.
Two robots that can change their shape on command have provided the most detailed look yet inside the heart of reactor number 1 at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power station in Japan.
For some applications, a typical WeMo switch isn’t the solution. Belkin can’t make a switch for everything, but instead has come up with a product that hobbyists and DIY customers with electrical wiring knowledge can use to create their own home auto...
The much-heralded Apple Watch will ship on April 24 with price tags ranging from $499 for the Sports edition all the way up to $14,000 or more for a limited-edition model in 18kt gold, Apple said Monday.
A modified version of Google’s Cardboard will be bundled for free with LG’s flagship smartphone in the weeks that follow the release of Samsung’s Gear VR.
Qantas is adding virtual reality to its in-flight entertainment with the trial of Samsung’s Gear VR.
The best and most noteworthy products and technologies found at CES 2015.
The Internet is adding a bit of hop to the art of beer crafting with a new appliance that can not only brew the alcoholic beverage, but also tap online resources and services, and be controlled via a web browser.
Intel wants to win the battle for your body with the smallest ever wearable computer called Curie, which is so tiny, it was barely visible to the audience during an on-stage demonstration.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Oculus software update breaks Revive hack, locks games down to only Oculus VR hardware
- Google declares war on copy and paste
- Google gives I/O attendees a close-up of driverless car (but no rides)
- In pictures: How Google's Daydream VR apes Oculus' hardware and software design
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - Sec Ops Network & OSAsia
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTBusiness Systems Architect - Technical LeadershipWA
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT