A portable battery with a lot of potential for charging a laptop with USB-C.
Gadgets - News
Google hasn't said what's coming yet, but if you sign up for the initiative you'll be part of the group that's in the know.
Microsoft is backing away from another consumer hardware line: the Microsoft Band. But the software behind it will continue.
Nvidia's new GPUs called the Tesla P40 and P4 are built for those kind of deep-learning systems that aid in correlation and classification of data. The P4 -- which is based on the Pascal architecture -- is designed for use in servers or computers tha...
How bad can it be?
Service NSW is the first government agency in Australia to adopt Google’s cashless Android Pay service.
The change is rather minor, with a black design and a few other refinements to give the headset a sleeker look.
Three different charger designs indicate Samsung may branch out beyond the flat disc design that it currently sells.
This week on the Full Nerd, Brad, Alaina and Gordon discuss rumors of Kaby Lake-X
The $49 country-specific watch bands probably aren't reason enough to fly to South America, but they sure are snazzy.
Harry Potter fans, take note: Scientists have made an object "disappear" using a cloaking device similar in many ways to the invisibility cloak imagined by author J.K. Rowling.
This week Brad Chacos, Alaina Yee and Gordon Mah Ung talk Nvidia's new budget wonder and yes, AMD has fixed the RX-480. Also: Rate My Budget Rig.
It’s like having the sun in your pocket.
Good news! If you buy an Oculus Rift VR headset, you'll receive it in just a few days now.
Looking for something different in home audio gear? This speaker/light show fits the bill.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Take a ride on Positron’s Voyager, a full-motion chair for VR cinema
- Intel showed how 5G networking will power VR and self-driving cars
- Sony's Android-powered Xperia projector turns any flat surface into a touch screen
- IBM's hub for wearables could have you out of the hospital faster
- HoloLens Spectator View makes it easier to show off AR creations
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSCCM AdministratorACT
- FTDatabase DeveloperSA
- TPProject SchedulerVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTAgile TesterNSW
- CCSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPEngineer Desktop DevelopmentVIC
- CCDevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- TPSenior Node.JS DeveloperNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperNSW
- CCDevelopment Lead - Java - TelcoVIC
- FTOracle eBusiness Functional Consultant. (Procurement)NSW
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- FTSnr Salesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - SydneyNSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTTest AdvertSA
- CCExecutive SupportWA
- FTApplication Support LeadQLD
- FTMicrosoft Designer / ArchitectVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTETL Informatica DeveloperNSW