At Oculus Connect 3, Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg provided a tantalizing glimpse at what social VR could become.
Gadgets - News
We are live for day two of CEATEC, Japan's largest IT and electronics conference, to check out some of the hottest new products that will be hitting the market.
Panasonic has developed a prototype data transmission system that sends data via human touch.
Sharp has developed a new version of its Cocorobo robot vacuum cleaner that plays J-Pop as it sweeps.
Panasonic has developed a data transmission system that can exchange information through human touch.
RIP Nexus? The Google Store today gave the ax to several big-name devices, including the Nexus Phones and Nvidia's Shield TV.
Soon, you may never have to sort and fold laundry again. Laundroid, a futuristic laundry robot, is being launched in 2017.
Kirobo Mini is small and light enough to be carried around but is probably most at home in the car. There’s a snug holder to keep it safe in a cup holder, and yes, even Kirobo wears a seat belt.
You still buy Vive VR games from Steam, but you can try HTC's Viveport for non-gaming experiences.
The timing first nicely with the upcoming launch of Google's Pixel phones, which should lead the parade of compatible hardware.
These gadgets will make every outdoor event more fun.
A portable battery with a lot of potential for charging a laptop with USB-C.
Google hasn't said what's coming yet, but if you sign up for the initiative you'll be part of the group that's in the know.
Microsoft is backing away from another consumer hardware line: the Microsoft Band. But the software behind it will continue.
Nvidia's new GPUs called the Tesla P40 and P4 are built for those kind of deep-learning systems that aid in correlation and classification of data. The P4 -- which is based on the Pascal architecture -- is designed for use in servers or computers tha...
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IBM's hub for wearables could have you out of the hospital faster
- HoloLens Spectator View makes it easier to show off AR creations
- Lenovo's ThinkPad P71 will work with HTC, Oculus VR headsets
- Lenovo's Yoga A12 Android 2-in-1 has futuristic touch panel keyboard
- Amazon Echo's new 'Computer' wake word lets you fulfill your Star Trek fantasies
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber SecurityACT
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantACT
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- CCProject Support OfficerNSW
- CCTest Automation EngineerVIC
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedVIC
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - DigitalQLD