Pebble smartwatches get detailed fitness tracking and new ways to send text messages.
The head of Google's virtual reality efforts likened the push into VR to building a new style of operating system from scratch.
It's the first residential smoke alarm capable of detecting natural gas as well as carbon monoxide, smoke, and fire.
Windows 95 on an Apple Watch isn't exactly practical, but it looks like a fun way to relive the 90s on your wrist.
Make the Apple TV home screen your own by customizing the top row, app order, and folders.
Virtual reality was the star of the show when Samsung executives took the stage this week at its annual developer conference.
Minecraft: Gear VR Edition went on sale Wednesday in the Oculus Store, selling at $7 to download. The game includes all the features of Pocket Edition, but redesigned to work with the $100 Samsung Gear VR headset.
Mark Zuckerberg expects artificial intelligence will progress to make computers better than humans at basic sensory perception within the next 10 years and Facebook will end up knowing a lot more about you.
Samsung’s Gear 360 camera will go on sale online on Friday, the company announced at its developer conference in San Francisco.
Shipments of virtual reality hardware will "skyrocket" this year and keep climbing through 2020, market analyst IDC said.
The Asus ROG GT51CA gaming rig has a new feature: a wearable ROG Band wristband that can unlock a hidden drive partition or activate overclocking. The wearable's other purposes seem limited, though.
Zeitgeist's carbon-fiber electric bike will go up to 100 miles on a charge and looks like it was built for the Empire.
The Durmet Smarttress uses motion sensors to detect foul play, which is pretty much the worst justification ever for buying a mattress.
A British Airways aircraft was possibly hit by a drone Sunday near Heathrow airport as it was coming to land, which is likely to raise concerns about finding ways to keep greater checks on the flights of the devices.
Jon, Jason, and Gordon discuss the latest mega smartphones, dismal PC sales, and whether you will soon have a 10-core CPU.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Don't look now, but Harry Potter's invisibility cloak just got a big step closer
- Oculus ships all Rift preorders, but made-for-VR Touch controllers still a ways off
- Xounts Up hands-on preview: Two parts wireless speaker, one part objet d'art
- Google is working to make every website viewable in VR
- Is VR ready for business use? Six industries getting to grips with virtual reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Temporary Fixed TermQLD
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCIP & Fixed LeadVIC
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCHCMS Program ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW