Executive News Editor Ken Mingis talks with Apple expert Michael deAgonia about the new iPhone SE (in Rose Gold!) and takes Senior Editor Keith Shaw's gadget quiz.
Facebook expects Social VR to help people make more connections that no longer depend on location and proximity.
If there are two hot new tech trends that make their users look colossally dumb, they're virtual reality and selfie sticks. At its F8 developer conference today, Facebook showed how the two can be brought together in an unholy marriage.
Enjoy the best of PCWorld.com in a curated Enhanced Edition for Android and iOS, or in a PDF Replica Edition.
Facebook will make the camera's hardware and software all open-source, starting this summer.
Can Facebook succeed where Google Glass failed?
Senator Al Franken wants know why Oculus Rift is collecting so much data.
Moleskine's latest digital-paper combination, the Smart Writing Set, has the style of a tablet and the convenience of digital manipulation.
Virtual reality is finally real, but which VR headset is the best for you? We compare the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
Sphero BB-8 gets a “Watch With Me” mode to react in sync with the film.
The global partnership between Vogue and Huawei has arrived in Australia at an event in Sydney where the two companies launched Huawei’s new smartwatch collection designed for females.
If you thought virtual reality headsets were expensive, the price of desktops to create VR content will blow you away.
Get close and personal with the web, but expect some bugs as the WebVR standard isn't quite yet finished.
Upcoming Microsoft and Wacom stylus will work across Windows 10 and Wacom devices.
It's not ready for primetime yet, but work is under way to make wireless charging significantly faster at replenishing your battery.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Oculus software update breaks Revive hack, locks games down to only Oculus VR hardware
- Google declares war on copy and paste
- Google gives I/O attendees a close-up of driverless car (but no rides)
- In pictures: How Google's Daydream VR apes Oculus' hardware and software design
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCOracle Application Administrator - July startACT
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia