Earlier this month, Boeing's portable drone-destroying laser system disabled a moving, untethered drone during a test in California.
Researchers at The Australian National University (ANU) and The University of Sydney (USYD) have developed a world-first radio-tracking drone to locate radio-tagged wildlife.
Sony is gunning for a slice of the growing drone market, showing off newly developed unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) from its drone venture, Aerosense.
Fitbit is known for selling fitness trackers to consumers, but the company also sees its fortunes in the enterprise market.
A new generation of drones is smaller and more affordable, but has serious drawbacks.
The Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) this week announced the latest version of its Qi (pronounced "chee") wireless charging specification, which provides three times the amount of power as the majority of in-market Qi charging products. In fact, the n...
In the international race to create a hoverboard, Toyota Motor thinks it's got one that Marty McFly would love.
Apple is removing the training wheels for Apple Watch app makers, letting them take full advantage of the device's hardware.
With Sydney’s Vivid festival just around the corner, Intel has released information on what visitors can expect to see at this light spectacular.
Sensors for measuring key metrics have finally moved onto the tennis courts. Sony has released a Smart Tennis Sensor that can be attached to a number of compatible tennis racquets from Wilson, Head, Prince, and Yonnex, with the aim being to record an...
A new drone that's due out next year uses six rotors instead of four to help it capture more stable video and spend more time in the air.
Two robots that can change their shape on command have provided the most detailed look yet inside the heart of reactor number 1 at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power station in Japan.
For some applications, a typical WeMo switch isn’t the solution. Belkin can’t make a switch for everything, but instead has come up with a product that hobbyists and DIY customers with electrical wiring knowledge can use to create their own home auto...
The much-heralded Apple Watch will ship on April 24 with price tags ranging from $499 for the Sports edition all the way up to $14,000 or more for a limited-edition model in 18kt gold, Apple said Monday.
A modified version of Google’s Cardboard will be bundled for free with LG’s flagship smartphone in the weeks that follow the release of Samsung’s Gear VR.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- New self-propelled stroller launches crowdfunding campaign
- Forget Google Glass: Carl Zeiss's smart lens prototype proves smart glasses can be subtle
- Intel moves to put chips in shoes, sunnies and snowboards
- Google's top trending topics of 2015 include the hottest gadgets in tech
- Six sneak peaks that give you a taste of what CES will be all about
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCCisco Program Manager - Data Centre/Security ImplementationNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCImplementation AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCSharePoint Web DeveloperACT
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- FTManual Software TesterNSW