Good news! If you buy an Oculus Rift VR headset, you'll receive it in just a few days now.
Looking for something different in home audio gear? This speaker/light show fits the bill.
WebVR support is a work in progress for the Chromium project, which could one day change how we browse the Internet.
Your USB drive isn't slow because you have too much stuff on it. It's slow because it uses a slow storage format like FAT32 or exFAT. You can re-format it to NTFS to get faster write times, but there is a catch.
Although virtual reality may have failed to succeed in past decades, the technology currently holds enormous potential in several fields. The future of virtual reality, or VR, is poised to change the way we shop, experience, view, communicate and eve...
Apple TV's tvOS 2 grants new powers to Siri and takes the hassle out of app sign-ins
Razer's new HDK2 looks like a direct competitor to the Oculus Rift—at least on paper.
Intrigued by the Oculus Rift or the HTC Vive, but leery of the cost? Turns out you don't have to spend big bucks to try VR. Executive Editor Ken Mingis and Multimedia Editor Keith Shaw hash out the details.
Scientists with the U.S. Navy are working to develop an augmented reality display for divers' helmets.
Intel’s world-record-holding drone performance, Drone 100, will be making its local debut as part of Vivid Sydney. The drones will showcase different shapes and colours to reveal bespoke animation designed specifically for the Sydney performance.
Asus has just unveiled what’s likely to be the most talked about product at this week’s Computex trade show in Taipei, a cute talking robot for the home priced at US$599.
Don't like being tethered to a PC for VR? Tether the PC to you.
A French startup opened a crowdfunding campaign for a paper-thin sticker that adheres to the back of a smartphone or tablet, enabling wireless charging from a pad that handles multiple devices at the same time.
The Trainerbot is a smart ping pong robot that aims to take your skills to the next level.
The update breaks a hack that allowed Oculus games on non-Oculus headsets, but is the company really reneging on a promise, as some have suggested?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google's Daydream VR platform graduates out of beta
- MOS Go first look: Could be the best battery for charging a MacBook
- Jump the line for the newest Chromecast features with Google's new preview program
- Microsoft may dump Band fitness trackers as it backs away from hardware
- Nvidia's new Pascal GPUs can give smart answers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW