Intel’s world-record-holding drone performance, Drone 100, will be making its local debut as part of Vivid Sydney. The drones will showcase different shapes and colours to reveal bespoke animation designed specifically for the Sydney performance.
Asus has just unveiled what’s likely to be the most talked about product at this week’s Computex trade show in Taipei, a cute talking robot for the home priced at US$599.
Don't like being tethered to a PC for VR? Tether the PC to you.
A French startup opened a crowdfunding campaign for a paper-thin sticker that adheres to the back of a smartphone or tablet, enabling wireless charging from a pad that handles multiple devices at the same time.
The Trainerbot is a smart ping pong robot that aims to take your skills to the next level.
The update breaks a hack that allowed Oculus games on non-Oculus headsets, but is the company really reneging on a promise, as some have suggested?
Here's what it's like to use Google's augmented reality-enabled platform, Project Tango, in your everyday life.
People queue up to use it wherever they see it.
Google made clear its plans to take on Amazon's Echo, go big on VR, and make texting both more expressive and less reliant on thought.
What's coming this fall in the next major release of Android Wear.
Google’s ready to kick Control+C and Control+V to the curb – the company on Thursday announced new APIs and enterprise partnerships today at its annual I/O developer conference, designed to simplify common workflows and make its Google Apps product l...
In the middle of its annual developer conference, Google let attendees get a closer-than-usual look at the company's autonomous car.
Google's Daydream looks awfully similar to the Oculus Rift, from the headset to the controller to the software itself.
Pebble's third-party smartstrap support allows for cool features like GPS.
Virtual reality and artificial intelligence -- as well as cars, drones and other self-driving gizmos -- are expected to get big play at this week's Google I/O developer's conference.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Future Samsung wireless charging pads may handle all your gear at once, patents reveal
- Apple will release Olympic-themed Apple Watch bands, but only in Brazil
- Don't look now, but Harry Potter's invisibility cloak just got a big step closer
- Oculus ships all Rift preorders, but made-for-VR Touch controllers still a ways off
- Xounts Up hands-on preview: Two parts wireless speaker, one part objet d'art
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP BW Hana DeveloperVIC
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160815/P/742Asia
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC