Fitbit has released the latest addition to its family of fitness trackers, the Fitbit Alta.
Taking a page from Netflix and Amazon, Apple may be in search of the next House of Cards or Transparent.
A New York-based company, Smartbe, has launched a crowdfunding campaign for an interesting concept, the world’s first intelligent self-propelled stroller.
Samsung Electronics will be making Qualcomm's upcoming Snapdragon 820 chips for smartphones and other devices, refueling speculation that the chips could find their way into the South Korean giant's premium smartphones, thus winning back lost busines...
This could be the breakthrough that pushes smart glasses into the mainstream.
Intel is set to move into the increasingly lucrative sports and fitness markets through new partnerships with companies like ESPN, New Balance and Oakley.
Globally, the biggest search spikes were for breaking news and entertainment. But nerds like us searched for gadgets, gadgets, and more gadgets.
With CES only a few weeks away, gadget makers are sending the usual flood of invites and meeting requests to try to drum up interest in their products. It's clear the big themes this year will be smart appliances for the home, drones, robotics, and a...
This works just as well with the third-generation Apple TV as the new model.
ASX-listed retailer, Dick Smith, has issued a cautious outlook as it heads into the Christmas trading period following a $60 million inventory write-down.
The Sky Walker is the latest in personal mobility. Two 350-watt electric motors drive a couple of wheels and the person standing atop. It’s an approach far more minimalist than its popular rival, the Segway, but its less-is-more philosophy ensures it...
Got a new drone? You're not alone. But drones aren't like other gadgets and there are a few important safety, privacy and legal guidelines you need to follow to keep you and your drone out of trouble.
Discounts as high as 90 per cent will be available from 300 participating retailers when the 2015 Click Frenzy sale goes live tonight.
Two new Nexus phones are on tap for later in September and it looks like a new Chromecast is too.
SleepSense joins a growing number of on-bed sleep trackers, though its connection to Samsung TVs and appliances could be its standout feature.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Fitbit launches the new Alta
- Apple is reportedly seeking exclusive content for the Apple TV
- New self-propelled stroller launches crowdfunding campaign
- Samsung to make Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 chips
- Forget Google Glass: Carl Zeiss's smart lens prototype proves smart glasses can be subtle
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - HRIS ProjectQLD
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCProject Manager - Managed Print ServicesNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCProject Scheduler / Project Manager - IT InfrastructureNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW