Mozilla yesterday unveiled a new logo for the company and foundation that includes typographical elements of a standard URL.
We're at "the beginning" of human jobs being replaced by robots, one analyst says.
Starship Technologies, a company that builds autonomous delivery robots, has signed deals with two meal delivery companies set to launch as soon as next month.
The Hub Robot links to LG smart appliances and uses Amazon Alexa voice recognition to perform tasks such as starting your robotic vacuum.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016.
Review: Oculus's motion-tracked Touch controllers are about as close as you can get to using your hands in virtual reality.
An entire anti-drone industry is emerging. These new tools will enable drone detection, tracking, identification, disabling, and even hacking and hijacking the drones as they fly.
A Windows Central report suggests that Microsoft is indeed developing a smart-home solution, though its Home Hub may be a Windows 10 service rather than a device.
Yes, you can finally relive the Battle of Yavin with these fighting Star Wars drones.
So we may have got a bit excited at the announcement of this device from Plox. But it’s quite natural to regress to a small child when something like this comes along. Yes it’s a levitating Death Star speaker and yes you (and/or your kids) will probably want one. Yes Christmas is coming and yes, it’s $250. That’s not cheap. So is it worth buying?
Amazon's next-gen Echo may be one part high-quality speaker and one part high-quality tablet.
VLC is gearing up for the future of virtual reality and 360-degree videos with a new technical preview.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Mozilla's new corporate logo evokes URL lingo
- Robot reporter gets first article published in China
- Autonomous robots are about to deliver your lunch in D.C. and Silicon Valley
- The Hub Robot will talk to your LG smart appliances
- Report: Microsoft's Home Hub will chase Amazon's Echo as a software service
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire DevelopersQLD
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- CCDigital Business Analyst - Apps DevelopmentNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerACT
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - Location Management Program - TelcoVIC
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerACT
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- CCSenior IT Digital BA/Project ManagerVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD