Father’s Day is on Sunday 4th September. We’ve got together with some of Australia’s top tech and gadget companies to provide you with tech-related ideas.
Service NSW is the first government agency in Australia to adopt Google’s cashless Android Pay service.
The change is rather minor, with a black design and a few other refinements to give the headset a sleeker look.
Three different charger designs indicate Samsung may branch out beyond the flat disc design that it currently sells.
The $49 country-specific watch bands probably aren't reason enough to fly to South America, but they sure are snazzy.
We try and review everything at Good Gear Guide. Purifying the air around our office seemed like a good idea and the Lightair sounded interesting. It sells itself as an air-purifier without needing filters. All good.
To many people, modern torch use resembles a smartphone screen being turned on and then tapped awkwardly to stop it turning off again lest you trip over the cat. More experienced (or less drunk) users might even be able to work out how to switch a phone camera's LED Flash into torch mode giving you a beam that can get you to the loo and back. However, venture out into the dark outdoors or a cellar and it quickly becomes borderline useless.
Harry Potter fans, take note: Scientists have made an object "disappear" using a cloaking device similar in many ways to the invisibility cloak imagined by author J.K. Rowling.
RunGo's routes point you towards Pokémon, but it's a juggling act of priorities.
Catching 'em all would be much easier, and way more fun, if the Apple Watch was involved.
Fenix's RC40 is 50 times brighter than a 4D flashlight and as tough as nails.
Good news! If you buy an Oculus Rift VR headset, you'll receive it in just a few days now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
- Report: A new Gear VR headset is coming with a black scheme and minor tweaks
- Future Samsung wireless charging pads may handle all your gear at once, patents reveal
- Apple will release Olympic-themed Apple Watch bands, but only in Brazil
- Don't look now, but Harry Potter's invisibility cloak just got a big step closer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW