After the new Metal Gear Solid 4 trailer, there's nothing that Konami could possibly show us that would surprise us. Or is there?
E3 Games Summit
Ubisoft showed an assortment of games at the company's E3 press briefing on Thursday, including the highly anticipated Assassin's Creed.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
A Sony representative confirmed on Thursday that controller rumble will make its way to the PS3 for the first time, this after several lawsuits surrounding the technology.
The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) released a ten page document to attendees of E3 today, about the gaming demographic.
An image taken from Microsoft's E3 Press rehearsal and originally published to an online company image gallery shows a peculiar fourth Xbox 360 on stage suggesting that Microsoft will add yet another model to its current line up of three machines.
Microsoft did not drop the price of the Xbox 360 as expected by some on Tuesday, but the company did unveil a special edition Halo 3 model and showed several new games during the company's E3 press conference.
After a flashy video opener to start the show. Nintendo of America CEO Reggie s took to the stage to trumpet the huge success of the Wii in Japan and the U.S., calling the console a victory for all of gaming.
Sony has announced a new, trimmed down "slimmer and lighter" Playstation Portable during its E3 presentation.
Epic's popular XBox 360 shooter coming to Windows XP and Vista
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPad Mini 3 review: Paying top dollar for yesterday's tech
- Report: Samsung's head of TVs may be asked to revitalize mobile business
- Webcam snooper now looking for a job
- Alienware’s push into the living room
- Traces of Regin malware may date back to 2006
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW