Make way for Kratos, because a God of War 3 reveal looks increasingly likely from Sony at next month's E3 conference in Los Angeles.
E3 Games Summit
Sega Thursday announced a new console game for RTS fans, from the same studio that developed the Total War series.
The Entertainment Software Association on Monday unveiled the following E3 Press Conference Schedule to the public (all times PST).
Coming this fall in a new dashboard update, Microsoft will "reinvent" the Xbox 360 with a more user-friendly interface, one that borrows heavily from the Wii menu system, which uses "channels" to browse content.
Capcom on Monday confirmed the release date for Resident Evil 5, while attending Microsoft's E3 media briefing.
Square Enix on Monday announced Final Fantasy XIII for Xbox 360 to simultaneously release with the PS3 version.
Square Enix on Wednesday unveiled their E3 game lineup, and Final Fantasy XIII isn't on the list.
Tecmo announced its E3 lineup and all three of the titles it will show in Los Angeles will find their home on Nintendo systems.
In a press release fired off to GamePro Thursday, Midway revealed its scheduled lineup for next week's super-hyped E3 event and games expo.
Cult puzzle hit Portal will live on as a downloadable game for the Xbox 360, Microsoft officials confirmed in their E3 2008 press briefing today.
With no mention of the market-leading Wii, Microsoft said Monday the Xbox 360 would outsell its HD rival, the PlayStation 3.
During Microsoft's E3 2008 briefing, Microsoft VP Shane Kim today confirmed that the upcoming downloadable expansion for Grand Theft Auto IV would be coming "later this year." The new confirmation is important, as recent rumors have suggested that Ro...
The 2008 E3 Media & Business Summit returns to the Los Angeles Convention Center this week (July 14-17) after last year's gathering in nearby Santa Monica; but as was the case in 2007, it will remain a scaled-back, media-invitation only event. Most o...
"EA's 2008 lineup is our best ever," said EA CEO John Riccitiello. "This is the year that our core franchises leap forward with stunning innovation, and we introduce more brand new games than any other year in our history."
At E3 today, reps from Microsoft and Square Enix confirmed that Final Fantasy XIII will launch on the Xbox 360.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 2 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 3 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 4 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 5 Apple Watch review: saving time
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Team ICO presents in-game footage of The Last Guardian
- Dante's Inferno protest an EA-sponsored marketing stunt
- Halo game E3 no-show 'no laughing matter,' Bungie says
- E3 State of the Industry Keynote: What, Me Worry?
- Preview: hands-on with Fallout 3
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT