Cult puzzle hit Portal will live on as a downloadable game for the Xbox 360, Microsoft officials confirmed in their E3 2008 press briefing Tuesday.
E3 Games Summit - News
During Microsoft's E3 2008 briefing, Microsoft VP Shane Kim Tuesday confirmed that the upcoming downloadable expansion for Grand Theft Auto IV would be coming "later this year." The new confirmation is important, as recent rumors have suggested that ...
I Am Alive, as depicted by the debut trailer shown today, takes place in a post-apocalyptic Chicago while the world is dealing with a water shortage crisis. The game was confirmed for "current generation" systems, said Ubisoft; predictably at least P...
With no mention of the market-leading Wii, Microsoft Tuesday said the Xbox 360 would outsell its HD rival, the PlayStation 3.
In a letter to fans published on the official Bungie website today, the Halo maker blamed its unnamed publisher for the lack of E3 news.
At E3 Tuesday, Nintendo gave a real-time demo of long-rumored title Wii Music, which will feature gesture-controlled instruments and the new Wii MotionPlus attachment.
Make way for Kratos, because a God of War 3 reveal looks increasingly likely from Sony at next month's E3 conference in Los Angeles.
Sega Thursday announced a new console game for RTS fans, from the same studio that developed the Total War series.
The Entertainment Software Association on Monday unveiled the following E3 Press Conference Schedule to the public (all times PST).
Coming this fall in a new dashboard update, Microsoft will "reinvent" the Xbox 360 with a more user-friendly interface, one that borrows heavily from the Wii menu system, which uses "channels" to browse content.
Capcom on Monday confirmed the release date for Resident Evil 5, while attending Microsoft's E3 media briefing.
Square Enix on Monday announced Final Fantasy XIII for Xbox 360 to simultaneously release with the PS3 version.
Square Enix on Wednesday unveiled their E3 game lineup, and Final Fantasy XIII isn't on the list.
Tecmo announced its E3 lineup and all three of the titles it will show in Los Angeles will find their home on Nintendo systems.
In a press release fired off to GamePro Thursday, Midway revealed its scheduled lineup for next week's super-hyped E3 event and games expo.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Valve requires real in-game screenshots for Steam listings
- Official Dota 2 forum hack leaks 2 million user passwords
- E3: Microsoft's Play Anywhere weaves your Windows 10 and Xbox One games together
- Titanfall 2 hands-on: Grappling hooks make everything better
- Team ICO presents in-game footage of The Last Guardian
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- TPProgram Manager - 12 month contractQLD
- CCJava Developer IntegrationQLD
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- FTProject Manager- RiskSA
- FTLevel 2 Software & Hardware Support position.VIC
- CCChange / Communications AnalystNSW
- FTFront End Web DeveloperACT
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- TPSOE EngineerACT
- CCSAP ISU Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTProject Administrator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSecurity and Technical Risk ManagerQLD
- TPTeam Leader Project And Quality AssuranceVIC
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- FTSalesforce Developer - UrgentNSW
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTSAP ABAP Technical specialistACT
- FTBusiness Analyst/Project ManagerQLD
- CCTest Analyst - Oracle CC&BVIC
- CCNetwork Design SpecialistNSW