One of the most awesome features of new compact cameras is high-speed video recording, which essentially lets you record slow-motion video. It's a feature that's hard to get sick of and you'll almost never run out of things to record in slow motion. ...
Digital Video - Roundups
Today's mobile phones are a great example of the benefits of a converged device, offering features like the ability to browse the Internet, edit documents and watch multimedia content. Many current smartphones are also capable of recording high quali...
Panasonic and Sony are responsible for creating some of the best camcorders on the market. Whether you're looking for a cheap pocket cam or a high-end prosumer model, it's hard to look past these two manufacturers.
Once upon a time, video cameras were a very expensive investment; especially if you wanted a high-definition model. These days, you can snap up a Full HD camcorder for well under $200. Naturally, these budget models lack the advanced features and ima...
Pocket camcorders are small, flash-memory based cameras designed for casual users and video bloggers. They are around the size of a digital compact camera and are very easy to shoot with (simply point and press record). This makes them a good choice ...
If you're looking to buy a new camcorder it makes sense to go with a flash memory version. Flash memory-based camcorders are quieter, smaller and more energy efficient than other video formats — including hard disk-based. It’s no coincidence that mos...
The webcam has become a bit neglected in recent years. With most notebooks and many monitors coming with inbuilt webcams, the need for one of these gadgets has reduced significantly. Nonetheless, if you require a standalone model for blogging or such...
The pocket camcorder market has exploded in recent years, with popular models like the Flip Mino and Vado HD helping to usher in a new era of video. Perfect for bloggers and casual shooters, these pocket camcorders offer an affordable, ultra-portable...
If you're shopping on a budget, it's hard to look past these entry-level camcorders from Kogan, Sanyo and Millennius. Each camcorder on this list records high-definition video and costs under $600. Model-specific highlights include Full HD recording,...
If you're in the market for a feature-packed, high-definition camcorder, you could do a lot worse than these models from Sony, Canon and Panasonic. Each camcorder on this list boasts Full HD video recording, a solid low-light performance and plenty o...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Facebook adds Apple TV and Chromecast support as video push ramps up
- Remocam review: This security camera can control your home appliances
- Logitech's C922 webcam is the revered C920's vastly upgraded successor
- Jump the line for the newest Chromecast features with Google's new preview program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161017/ITA/742Asia
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Oracle/Unix/WebLogic) 161020/SA/693Asia
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW