The second-generation Flip Video MinoHD doesn't represent a huge jump in specs and features.
Digital Video - Reviews
Compared with footage from the best 1080p HD camcorders, the Sanyo Xacti VPC-WH1's 720p HD video (at 30 frames per second) exhibits noticeably - but not disastrously - reduced resolution, sharpness, colour accuracy, and motion. The VPC-WH1's overall ...
In 2008, we knocked the hard-drive-based Panasonic HDC-HS100 HD camcorder for its lacklustre video quality. But 2009 is looking up for the company, as the excellent Panasonic HDC-TM300 delivers some of the best still and video images we've seen from ...
JVC's Everio GZ-X900 high-definition camcorder ($1,999 as of October 7, 2009) has a sleek design, includes a few innovative features, and generates acceptable HD video under bright lighting conditions. Unfortunately, the unit's noticeably subpar low-...
The Sanyo Xacti VPC-FH1 is a low-priced digital camcorder that delivers good-looking video and stills, with image quality just slightly trailing that of HD camcorders priced nearly three times as much. Indeed, with an RRP of just $799, it's pretty ha...
The GPS-enabled Sony Handycam HDR-XR200V certainly sports innovative features, but it lacks the video quality needed to make it stand out from--or even measure up to--the best small AVCHD camcorders we've seen this year. It's a Sony camcorder with ov...
The Canon Legria HV40 is a high-end HDV camcorder that records in the MiniDV format. It’s essentially a tweaked version of last year’s Canon HV30 with some minor extras thrown in.
Kodak's Zi8 high-definition pocket camcorder (US$180 as of 9/14/2009) is the superpowered follow-up to the company's cult-favorite Kodak Zi6 model. It's also the most full-featured pocket-size camcorder we've seen, thanks to three unique features: th...
The Millennius Memmoir is an ultra-budget high-definition camcorder that competes in the same space as Kogan’s Full HD 1080p Video Camera. Like the Kogan, it records Full HD (1080p) video in the H.264 MOV format to SD/SDHC memory cards. However, the ...
Liquid Digital Solutions' Agent V5 is a 5-megapixel webcam that can record video at a Full HD resolution. It combines great picture quality with a highly arresting design, though fans of compact webcams will probably want to look elsewhere.
The Toshiba SDP92SKY is a portable DVD player with a swivelling 9in LCD screen. It comes with a smattering of intriguing features, including DivX media support, an AV input connection and an SD card slot for playback of video files, MP3s and photos. ...
The Sony HDR-TG5 is a flash memory-based high-definition camcorder aimed at the casual and the fashion-conscious. (Sounds like a TV soap opera, doesn’t it?)
The Canon Legria HF200 is a midrange high-definition camcorder for videographers on a budget. It records AVCHD video to SD/SDHC memory cards, which is swiftly becoming the dominant video format in the consumer market.
The Canon WP-V1 is a waterproof camcorder case for the Canon Legria HF20 and Canon Legria HF200 -- two high-definition camcorders that record in the flash memory format. It is waterproof to a depth of 40 metres. Despite some minor mechanical flaws, t...
The Flip UltraHD improves an already excellent line of pocket camcorders with a wider-angle lens, better low-light footage, more storage capacity, and an HDMI-out port.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony's PlayStation 4 Pro finally adds 4K video support for local files
- HBO brought its best shows to life at SXSW with an awesome escape room
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Facebook adds Apple TV and Chromecast support as video push ramps up
- Remocam review: This security camera can control your home appliances
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPTechnical Analyst - 6 Month Contract - Great Rates Of PayNSW
- FTBusiness Consultant - HR / PayrollWA
- FTSecurity Monitoring SpecialistVIC
- FTAGILE Implementation Manager ContractNSW
- FTSenior Devops EngineerVIC
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- FTSenior Capacity Planner | Contract through till DecemberVIC
- CCUX DesignerVIC
- FTAgile CoachACT
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security EnvironmentACT
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorNSW
- TPSystems Analyst - WHS ImplementationNSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTOracle eBusiness Functional Consultant. (Procurement)NSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- CCA/V OfficerNSW