Just in time for Christmas, the Kogan Full HD 1080p Touchscreen Video Camera has made its way through our Test Centre's doors. As its name vaguely insinuates, this latest gadget off the Kogan production line is a high-definition camcorder equipped wi...
Digital Video - Reviews
Red Giant's Magic Bullet Suite is one of the most popular colour-correction tools on the market, combining sophisticated tools in the Colorista plug-in with the innovative Looks preset system based on movies, TV shows and film genres and stock types....
As a longtime user of Corel's Paint Shop Pro, I had high hopes for Digital Studio 2010.
The Canon FS200 is a flash memory-based camcorder that records standard-definition video to SD/SDHC memory cards.
Producing a quality video that's pleasing to the eye isn't easy. Using an intuitive package like TechSmith's Camtasia Studio 6 takes one layer of complexity and difficulty out of the equation.
Coming in at US$130, the Memorex MyVideo HD pocket camcorder records 720p high-definition footage, snaps 5-megapixel still photos, and has a retractable USB connector, like most of its pocket-camcorder competition. For a fairly low price, it offers d...
The Canon Legria HF21 is a Full HD flash memory–based camcorder aimed primarily at casual users. With an RRP of $1699, the Legria HF21 is significantly cheaper than Canon’s high-end efforts yet still hovers above the entry-level mark. Its video...
Premiere Elements 8 adds file organising and keywording, plus greater integration with Photoshop Elements, while making it much easier to edit and use videos in style.
Unlike Adobe Premiere Elements, Pinnacle is more rooted in traditional video editing methods used to produce professional-quality movies. Pinnacle offers deeper features for import, customisation, and export that will likely make it significantly mor...
On paper, the JVC GC-FM1 is loaded. Specs-wise, it has only one rival in the high-definition pocket camcorder realm: the excellent Kodak Zi8.
As you may have noticed, high-definition pocket camcorders are growing up fast. Pure Digital's popular Flip line of camcorders (which includes the standard-definition Flip Mino and the high-def Flip MinoHD) has scored well in the market, so it isn't ...
The Canon Legria HFS11 is the latest Full HD camcorder to roll off the company's prodigious production line. It replaces the top-of-the-range Legria HFS10 in Canon's camcorder lineup, which we reviewed barely four months ago. At this rate, we half-ex...
The second-generation Flip Video MinoHD doesn't represent a huge jump in specs and features.
Compared with footage from the best 1080p HD camcorders, the Sanyo Xacti VPC-WH1's 720p HD video (at 30 frames per second) exhibits noticeably - but not disastrously - reduced resolution, sharpness, colour accuracy, and motion. The VPC-WH1's overall ...
In 2008, we knocked the hard-drive-based Panasonic HDC-HS100 HD camcorder for its lacklustre video quality. But 2009 is looking up for the company, as the excellent Panasonic HDC-TM300 delivers some of the best still and video images we've seen from ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Facebook adds Apple TV and Chromecast support as video push ramps up
- Remocam review: This security camera can control your home appliances
- Logitech's C922 webcam is the revered C920's vastly upgraded successor
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTest Engineer - BankingQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- TPSenior IT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- FTBackup Engineer with Commvault ExperienceNSW
- CCDatacenter EngineerNSW
- FTSolution Architect with end user computing (EUC) experienceNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - Data Migration - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCNetApp Storage Specialist required to join global company in SydneyNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 161026/AP/632Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCCompliance Administrator - Contracts/ ProcurementVIC
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportQLD
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCFront End Developer with Django or Rails exp.NSW
- CCSenior Test Analyst (Brisbane Based)QLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectSA
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- FTMid Level Web DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- FTERP Technical Consultant (Dynamics AX)QLD