The Millennius Memmoir Gold Full HD 1080p Touchscreen Video Camcorder Camera is an ultra-affordable high-def camcorder that records to SD/SDHC memory cards in the H.264 AVI format. It also has a real mouthful of a name (from hereon in, let’s just cal...
We've all had to deal with footage where someone has skimped on a decent make-up artist and you've been asked to give some poor unfortunate a Max Factor makeover in post.
We were wondering what would happen to VideoStudio Pro following the recent release of Corel's low-cost Digital Studio suite. But VideoStudio Pro is still going strong - in fact this new X3 version even comes bundled with a copy of the separate Video...
The ‘pocket camcorder’ has irrevocably changed the video landscape as we knew it. Smaller, simpler and infinitely cheaper, they have become the consumer’s number-one choice when it comes to capturing video. It has left traditional camcorder vendors f...
The Panasonic SDR-H85-K is a standard-definition HDD camcorder equipped with a 78x optical zoom lens and an 80GB hard drive. Like its predecessor, the Panasonic SDR-H80-K, it packs plenty of useful features into an ultra-affordable package (RRP: $649...
The third entry in Creative Labs' Vado HD pocket camcorder series offers enough features and video quality to compete squarely with the Flip Video Mino HD and the Kodak Zi8.
The Panasonic HDC-HS60 is the first of a new generation of flash memory-based camcorders.
We've never seen video-editing software so easy to use. muvee Reveal 8 is not cheap, nor is it full-featured, but if you need to quickly make and share a slick-looking clip, look no further.
The Sony HDR-CX520 is a high-definition, flash memory-based camcorder aimed at both casual users and discerning videophiles.
The Sony HDR-CX500V is a flash memory-based Full HD camcorder with 32GB of inbuilt memory. Like the majority of its handycam brethren, the HDR-CX500V packs in a dizzying array of features and gimmicks, some of which are more useful than others.
The SPK-HCE Sports Pack is an underwater housing for Sony camcorders. Its main claims to fame are its awesome versatility (over 20 handycam models are supported) and user-friendly interface. On the downside, the Sony SPK-HCE Sports Pack isn’t the mos...
Just in time for Christmas, the Kogan Full HD 1080p Touchscreen Video Camera has made its way through our Test Centre's doors. As its name vaguely insinuates, this latest gadget off the Kogan production line is a high-definition camcorder equipped wi...
Red Giant's Magic Bullet Suite is one of the most popular colour-correction tools on the market, combining sophisticated tools in the Colorista plug-in with the innovative Looks preset system based on movies, TV shows and film genres and stock types....
As a longtime user of Corel's Paint Shop Pro, I had high hopes for Digital Studio 2010.
The Canon FS200 is a flash memory-based camcorder that records standard-definition video to SD/SDHC memory cards.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- D-Link camera can be hijacked to become a spy-cam
- Nvidia's pricey Shield Android TV adds some value with 4K YouTube and Netflix HDR in US
- Netflix's Fast.com download tester takes its war against slow ISPs directly to the user
- Nearly 100 classic NFL games headed to YouTube
- Netflix isn’t big on virtual reality for the obvious reasons
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (HTML/JAVA/MySQL) 160613/JP/921Asia
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT