The Millennius Memmoir Gold Full HD 1080p Touchscreen Video Camcorder Camera is an ultra-affordable high-def camcorder that records to SD/SDHC memory cards in the H.264 AVI format. It also has a real mouthful of a name (from hereon in, let’s just cal...
We've all had to deal with footage where someone has skimped on a decent make-up artist and you've been asked to give some poor unfortunate a Max Factor makeover in post.
We were wondering what would happen to VideoStudio Pro following the recent release of Corel's low-cost Digital Studio suite. But VideoStudio Pro is still going strong - in fact this new X3 version even comes bundled with a copy of the separate Video...
The ‘pocket camcorder’ has irrevocably changed the video landscape as we knew it. Smaller, simpler and infinitely cheaper, they have become the consumer’s number-one choice when it comes to capturing video. It has left traditional camcorder vendors f...
The Panasonic SDR-H85-K is a standard-definition HDD camcorder equipped with a 78x optical zoom lens and an 80GB hard drive. Like its predecessor, the Panasonic SDR-H80-K, it packs plenty of useful features into an ultra-affordable package (RRP: $649...
The third entry in Creative Labs' Vado HD pocket camcorder series offers enough features and video quality to compete squarely with the Flip Video Mino HD and the Kodak Zi8.
The Panasonic HDC-HS60 is the first of a new generation of flash memory-based camcorders.
We've never seen video-editing software so easy to use. muvee Reveal 8 is not cheap, nor is it full-featured, but if you need to quickly make and share a slick-looking clip, look no further.
The Sony HDR-CX520 is a high-definition, flash memory-based camcorder aimed at both casual users and discerning videophiles.
The Sony HDR-CX500V is a flash memory-based Full HD camcorder with 32GB of inbuilt memory. Like the majority of its handycam brethren, the HDR-CX500V packs in a dizzying array of features and gimmicks, some of which are more useful than others.
The SPK-HCE Sports Pack is an underwater housing for Sony camcorders. Its main claims to fame are its awesome versatility (over 20 handycam models are supported) and user-friendly interface. On the downside, the Sony SPK-HCE Sports Pack isn’t the mos...
Just in time for Christmas, the Kogan Full HD 1080p Touchscreen Video Camera has made its way through our Test Centre's doors. As its name vaguely insinuates, this latest gadget off the Kogan production line is a high-definition camcorder equipped wi...
Red Giant's Magic Bullet Suite is one of the most popular colour-correction tools on the market, combining sophisticated tools in the Colorista plug-in with the innovative Looks preset system based on movies, TV shows and film genres and stock types....
As a longtime user of Corel's Paint Shop Pro, I had high hopes for Digital Studio 2010.
The Canon FS200 is a flash memory-based camcorder that records standard-definition video to SD/SDHC memory cards.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- U2 tours with all-flash array to rock latest video effects
- Presto finds an unlikely ally in Quickflix
- Olympus targets movie makers with OM-D E-M5 Mark II camera
- Foxtel bands with Seven Network ahead of Neftlix's upcoming launch
- SanDisk eyes 4K video market with high-speed 512GB SD card
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW