What can you do with 322 terabits per second? Cisco Systems says it's enough bandwidth to allow every person in China to make a video call -- simultaneously. And if that's something you want to do, Cisco says it now has hardware capable of the task.
Digital Video - News
YouTube is rolling out automatic captions to millions of the clips hosted on the video-sharing site.
With the introduction of TiVo Premiere, the DVR maker has a shot at staying relevant as Internet video grows.
Ruslan Kogan, founder and director of Kogan Technologies, yesterday announced a price drop across his company’s consumer electronics range. The announcement was made at Kickstart Forum 2010 Queensland, where key journalists and vendors meet to discus...
A telepresence system that uses a transparent screen can make meeting participants appear as if they are in the same room, without the need for 3-D glasses, vendor Digital Video Enterprises says.
Tuesday May 4 has been named as this year's Day against Digital Rights Management (DRM) by the President of the Free Software Foundation.
After Chile's massive earthquake and potential Pacific Rim tsunami damage, relief organizations, government agencies, corporations and throngs of people are on Google, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and other services to seek and provide information and ...
Sometimes you take a chance on technology even when you can't predict hard returns, hoping that an educated experiment will create business opportunities.
Three Google executives were handed suspended six month prison sentences by a Milan court on Wednesday for privacy law violations relating to a video posted on Google Video showing the bullying of a handicapped boy.
Nintendo's video-on-demand channel Wii no Ma has been online in Japan for almost a year now with nary a mention of international release. With Nintendo recently announcing Netflix streaming support, the company may be looking to bolster its video out...
Google's YouTube will drop support for Microsoft's nearly-nine-year-old Internet Explorer 6 (IE6) in just over two weeks, the popular video site has announced.
Wal-Mart Stores is taking another swing at the online movie business with the acquisition of Vudu.
Flash memory maker SanDisk released its highest ever capacity SD memory card this Monday. The new SanDisk Ultra SDXC has a massive 64GB capacity, and although not the first SD card to boast such high-capacities, the company claims that its new card i...
Panasonic today announced two new high-definition camcorders, each equipped with three low-light-optimized Live MOS sensors and the ability to record 1080p video at 60 frames per second.
Somebody's fibbing in the case of a Pennsylvania school that using Webcams in loaned laptops, and now the FBI may have to sort out the truth.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Facebook adds Apple TV and Chromecast support as video push ramps up
- Remocam review: This security camera can control your home appliances
- Logitech's C922 webcam is the revered C920's vastly upgraded successor
- Jump the line for the newest Chromecast features with Google's new preview program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerQLD
- CCIteration Manager - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Manager AnalyticsVIC
- CCProject Reporting Officer - Tabelau exp - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- FTiOS Developer - PermanentWA
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Exchange 2010NSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- CCArcher ConsultantNSW
- FTChief Enterprise ArchitectNSW
- TPRelease and Deployment MangerACT
- TPSAP Project ManagerSA
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerACT
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- CCSiteCore CMS Content Support Officer - contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportQLD
- CCSenior Network EngineerACT
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- FTJunior Web Developer | Django | Python | AWS | PostgreSQL | North Sydney NSW