The launch of Apple's iPad will pave the way for a slew of rival products this year, an Arm executive said Wednesday, predicting over 50 tablet PC devices will be launched globally.
What can you do with 322 terabits per second? Cisco Systems says it's enough bandwidth to allow every person in China to make a video call -- simultaneously. And if that's something you want to do, Cisco says it now has hardware capable of the task.
YouTube is rolling out automatic captions to millions of the clips hosted on the video-sharing site.
With the introduction of TiVo Premiere, the DVR maker has a shot at staying relevant as Internet video grows.
Ruslan Kogan, founder and director of Kogan Technologies, yesterday announced a price drop across his company’s consumer electronics range. The announcement was made at Kickstart Forum 2010 Queensland, where key journalists and vendors meet to discus...
A telepresence system that uses a transparent screen can make meeting participants appear as if they are in the same room, without the need for 3-D glasses, vendor Digital Video Enterprises says.
Tuesday May 4 has been named as this year's Day against Digital Rights Management (DRM) by the President of the Free Software Foundation.
After Chile's massive earthquake and potential Pacific Rim tsunami damage, relief organizations, government agencies, corporations and throngs of people are on Google, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and other services to seek and provide information and ...
Sometimes you take a chance on technology even when you can't predict hard returns, hoping that an educated experiment will create business opportunities.
Three Google executives were handed suspended six month prison sentences by a Milan court on Wednesday for privacy law violations relating to a video posted on Google Video showing the bullying of a handicapped boy.
Nintendo's video-on-demand channel Wii no Ma has been online in Japan for almost a year now with nary a mention of international release. With Nintendo recently announcing Netflix streaming support, the company may be looking to bolster its video out...
Google's YouTube will drop support for Microsoft's nearly-nine-year-old Internet Explorer 6 (IE6) in just over two weeks, the popular video site has announced.
Wal-Mart Stores is taking another swing at the online movie business with the acquisition of Vudu.
Flash memory maker SanDisk released its highest ever capacity SD memory card this Monday. The new SanDisk Ultra SDXC has a massive 64GB capacity, and although not the first SD card to boast such high-capacities, the company claims that its new card i...
Panasonic today announced two new high-definition camcorders, each equipped with three low-light-optimized Live MOS sensors and the ability to record 1080p video at 60 frames per second.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- YouTube dives into VR, live-streaming with 360 video
- Netflix stops insisting it will never support offline videos
- YouTube rolling out live 360-degree videos with immersive Coachella experience
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- How a Canberra specialist is helping digitise valuable Nelson Mandela footage
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW