Boinx Software has released FotoMagico 3.5, which sees the debut of plug-ins for Apple Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, Motion and Adobe After Effects. The company says that the native plug-in integration allows editors and motion graphic artists to...
The announcement of the newest iPhone is (supposedly) just around the corner, and San Mateo County courts have just now decided to go forward with the Gizmodo-iPhone-prototype investigation.
Quantenna Communications has unveiled the newest version of its 802.11n Wi-Fi chipset, one of the few to use four transmit and receive antennas for very high and reliable throughput.
NEC has released the SpectraView Reference 241, the first model in a new range for creative pros. The company says that for maximum image quality and stability, the new model features a hardware-calibratable, wide-format LC display that offers 10-bit...
Videoconferencing company Vidyo has extended its SDK to the Android and Moblin mobile software platforms so users of smartphones and tablets can virtually meet with colleagues who are using PCs and full-room conference systems.
The Pakistan government is considering removing a ban on YouTube and Facebook, a senior minister said on Wednesday.
The serious riots in Bangkok this week have taken a tragic toll out on the streets, but have also sparked an unprecedented emergence of amateur news gathering, shared over YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, which has proved ideal for the fast-moving situ...
Pakistan's telecommunications regulator, Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA), said on Thursday that it has directed ISPs to block YouTube after material considered "sacrilegious" was found on it.
Mozilla and Opera Software on Wednesday backed Google's new open-source, royalty-free video format, and all three browser makers issued developer builds incorporating WebM.
The news this week of Google's open-source release of the HD video codec VP8 plays into the ongoing debate over which video codec browsers can use to display high-definition video without a plug-in, such as Adobe Flash or Microsoft Silverlight.
OmniVision Technologies has introduced its OV2720, which it claims is the world's smallest high-definition (HD) CMOS image sensor. It's intended for notebooks, netbooks, and webcams. For the uninitiated, OmniVision develops camera technology for phon...
Google plans to acquire video and VoIP (Voice over IP) codec developer Global IP Solutions (GIPS) for approximately 421 million Norwegian kronor (US$68.2 million) in cash, the company said on Tuesday.
YouTube turns five today, and with 2 billion daily users to celebrate the birthday, is safe to say the video site is having a good life. Still, the road to the big "zero five" -- that's a long time in Internet years -- wasn't without potholes. Here's...
Sharp revealed its first 3D camera for mobile devices this Wednesday, detailing that they plan to start production of the module before the end of the year.
Sony Australia today announced a new HD camcorder that will use interchangeable lenses. The yet-to-be-named prototype records video in the AVCHD format and will incorporate key technologies from Sony’s new interchangeable-lens compact stills camera r...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Jump the line for the newest Chromecast features with Google's new preview program
- Sony's PlayStation 4 'Shingen' update adds HDR support to every PS4 console
- New TiVo Bolt+ is a DVR powerhouse rolling out September 15
- D-Link camera can be hijacked to become a spy-cam
- Nvidia's pricey Shield Android TV adds some value with 4K YouTube and Netflix HDR in US
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC