If you want to watch Internet-delivered video on your PC, the vast majority of Web sites have settled on a single, consistent way to do that. That's the good news. The bad news is that this single, consistent delivery system is Adobe Flash, with all ...
Revenue from mobile video services is expected to top US$2 billion worldwide in 2013, according to the latest data from ABI Research.
Early Sunday morning has seen a non-stop crackle of reports from individuals on social media sites that YouTube has been hacked to apparently target videos of singer and teen sensation Justin Bieber.
Malicious hackers attacked Google's YouTube on Sunday, exploiting a cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability on the ultra-popular video sharing site, hitting primarily sections where users post comments.
Las Vegas -- If you didn't realize how pervasive video technology research is at Cisco Systems, consider these product previews offered up by Marthin De Beer, senior vice president of emerging technologies, in an interview with Computerworld at Cisco...
In the ongoing debate over whether to use Flash or HTML5, Google has weighed in heavily in favor of using HTML5.
SanDisk on Wednesday announced a Secure Digital card that can store data for 100 years, but can be written on only once.
Viacom's US$1 billion copyright infringement lawsuit against Google's video-sharing site YouTube has been dismissed by the court, ending for now an acrimonious legal battle between the companies that has been going on for more than three years.
Toshiba America Electronic Components Inc. today announced plans to ship a 128GB embedded NAND flash memory module, the highest capacity available for smart phones, tablet PCs and digital video cameras.
Are your YouTube videos so good they deserve to be in a museum? Thanks to a partnership between Google and the Guggenheim Museum in New York your you stand, at least, a remote chance.
Boris FX has announced Boris Red 5. Boris Red is an integrated 3D compositing, titling, and effects application designed for Adobe, Apple, Avid, Grass Valley, Media 100, and Sony video editing software. Version 5 introduces support for 64-bit applica...
Boinx Software has released FotoMagico 3.5, which sees the debut of plug-ins for Apple Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, Motion and Adobe After Effects. The company says that the native plug-in integration allows editors and motion graphic artists to...
The announcement of the newest iPhone is (supposedly) just around the corner, and San Mateo County courts have just now decided to go forward with the Gizmodo-iPhone-prototype investigation.
Quantenna Communications has unveiled the newest version of its 802.11n Wi-Fi chipset, one of the few to use four transmit and receive antennas for very high and reliable throughput.
NEC has released the SpectraView Reference 241, the first model in a new range for creative pros. The company says that for maximum image quality and stability, the new model features a hardware-calibratable, wide-format LC display that offers 10-bit...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- U2 tours with all-flash array to rock latest video effects
- Presto finds an unlikely ally in Quickflix
- Olympus targets movie makers with OM-D E-M5 Mark II camera
- Foxtel bands with Seven Network ahead of Neftlix's upcoming launch
- SanDisk eyes 4K video market with high-speed 512GB SD card
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC