SanDisk's 512GB SD card is huge, fast, and built for professionals. It even has the professional price tag to match.
Digital Video - News
A tricked-out version of YouTube offering exclusive content might prove lucrative bait for Google to lure some of its users deeper into its digital video and music services.
Sony AX100E 4K camera is three-quarters smaller than the company’s original, but it still manages to incorporate popular features such as wireless connectivity and slow motion recording.
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
Red Bull Racing is interested in the possibilities presented by 4K video.
Launched last night on crowdfunding platform Kickstarter, the Kiwi-designed Quebee is a miniature, standalone camera that can be controlled by your smartphone or tablet, and captures video, stills or time-lapse photography.
Sony has hit a strong blow in the first hours of IFA 2013, announcing a grand total of 18 new products in its digital imaging, home entertainment and VAIO notebook line-ups.
If you’re snowboarding, mountain biking, or surfing, then odds are you’ve heard of or seen an action camera before. The rise of the GoPro, and of competitors like the Contour+, have made crazy videos possible. Contour’s ROAM 2 is a surprisingly cheap...
The ‘action camera’ category -- rugged, portable, and powerful video cameras that are made to be bolted onto motorcycles, slapped onto snowboard helmets, and dunked down to 50 metres deep on a scuba diver’s suit -- has exploded in the last few years.
Action camera stalwart GoPro has announced a new generation of its Hero video recorders, with three new models catering for amateur and professional videographers. The new Hero 3 action cameras are 30 per cent smaller and 25 per cent lighter than the...
A prototype Super Hi-Vision camera from Japanese public broadcaster NHK, on show at the International Broadcasting Convention in Amsterdam,
If you thought LG's 84in 4K HDTV was too crazy to be real, you probably won't believe in this insane 33-megapixel Super Hi-Vision-format camera.
Today has been a big day for connected-camera announcements at CES 2012 in Las Vegas. Sony is the latest big-name company to announce a video-capture device with built-in Wi-Fi, following wireless camera announcements earlier in the day from Kodak an...
Deciding what to buy friends and loved ones gifts for Christmas is never easy, but there are plenty of little gizmos to choose from if they are technically-minded. We've put together a little list of what we think would make useful and interesting gi...
Stephanie Gilmore will be part of a locally-produced Nikon campaign that forms part of the camera company's 'I AM' global marketing strategy. This announcement follows a three-year deal done between Nikon and Surfing Australia, which will see Nikon b...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Facebook adds Apple TV and Chromecast support as video push ramps up
- Remocam review: This security camera can control your home appliances
- Logitech's C922 webcam is the revered C920's vastly upgraded successor
- Jump the line for the newest Chromecast features with Google's new preview program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCNetApp ConsultantWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- FTBusiness Analyst - OTC DerivativesAsia
- FTEnterprise Database Manager - Defence - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AX - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Frontend Developer (Angular or React or Ember)NSW
- TPDev Ops SpecialistWA
- FTCRM ConsultantWA
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- CCNetApp Storage Specialist required to join global company in SydneyNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- TPSenior Full Stack .NET Developer - AngularJSNSW
- FTSenior Middleware SpecialistNSW
- CCBase24 DeveloperNSW
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161017/ITA/742Asia