Adobe has posted a video on Facebook giving a sneak peek at features that will likely make their way into the next version of Photoshop. The video shows a selection of features that are being developed by 'Photoshop Labs', including Painter-style bru...
Digital Video - News
If YouTube streams a billion videos a day, does that make it the world's biggest waste of people's time? The billion videos announcement was made by YouTube's CEO in a blog marking the third anniversary of its acquisition by Google.
Widespread use of videoconferencing on standard enterprise networks is now feasible and affordable with the launch of HP SkyRoom, executives said.
While Flash Player got most of the attention at Adobe Systems' developer conference this week, the company also announced an update to Adobe AIR, a runtime environment that allows Flash programs to run offline on the desktop.
Sony has developed a movie camera capable of shooting 3D images with a single lens and plans to unveil it at next week's Ceatec show in Tokyo.
The world is still focused on the new iPod Nano and Zune HD, but that didn't stop Sony from unveiling its thinnest Walkman ever on Wednesday morning. Sony's new NW-A840 Series measure just over a quarter of an inch thick.
Australian consumers have bucked the global trend towards economic downturn, buying more gadgets and digital products in the first half of 2009 than the corresponding period in any previous year.
Microsoft Hong Kong is now recruiting Windows 7 promoters who will be paid US$1,004 each for a day's work in late October when the software giant launches its new OS.
Avid has introduced new versions of its Media Composer video editing software and Symphony finishing system.
Apple yesterday issued a pair of updates that patched 10 vulnerabilities in its iPhone software and four in its QuickTime player program.
Wednesday's Apple Music Event may not have unveiled any astounding or amazing products. But if you're a fan of the iPod touch, as I am, you may have felt a bit miffed that Apple's multi-talented media player didn't get a video camera.
As 3D imaging emerged as a theme at the IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin, the Fraunhofer Institute for Telecommunications took the technology a step further and presented its research on 3D gesture control.
The Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) is planning to add support for 3D to its high-resolution video disc format, it said on Wednesday.
Almost since its inception, Pro Tools's outstanding mixing board mimicry has made it the pro's choice for intuitive, upscale audio recording and manipulation -- the DAW's DAW, as it were. You'll find Avid Technology's Pro Tools (usually the Mac versi...
Recognizing that a shortage of content could doom its 3D push from the start, Sony is likely to launch cameras that give consumers the ability to shoot in the format.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Facebook adds Apple TV and Chromecast support as video push ramps up
- Remocam review: This security camera can control your home appliances
- Logitech's C922 webcam is the revered C920's vastly upgraded successor
- Jump the line for the newest Chromecast features with Google's new preview program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Transformation projectsSA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity IPS Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Co-ordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- TPNetwork Security OfficerVIC
- CCData Migration Lead - SAPNSW
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- CCChange and Communications AnalystQLD
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Cisco ISEVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPDynamics CRM Technical Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTTechnology Testing CoordinatorQLD
- CCNetwork Systems Engineer l Application Support l Linux l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTTrading Systems EngineerNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportNSW