3DR’s Solo quad-copter is set to be available in Australia from early August for a price of $1799. It’s a drone that’s suitable for carrying a GoPro Hero 3 or Hero 4, and it’s touted as having the ability to stream HD content wirelessly to an iOS or ...
Irish rockers, U2, are continuing to innovate in their use of video on the current Innocence + Experience tour, and behind the scenes is some extremely high-performance, all-flash technology.
Heated competition in the streaming video on demand market has motivated Presto to strike a conditional agreement with frenemy Quickflix.
Nikon's Coolpix P900 camera takes zooming to a whole new level, with a lens that can go from a wide angle of 24mm, all the way in to a tele-zoom angle of 2000mm. That's an 83x optical zoom capability, and Nikon has even added a feature called Dynamic...
The full-frame EOS 5D series just got a major jolt of pixels.
Olympus has expanded its range of OM-D, Micro Four Thirds-based, interchangeable lens cameras to include the OM-D E-M5 Mark II. It’s a 16-megapixel shooter that takes aim at cinematographers, offering many advances that will benefit users who have a ...
Foxtel is arming itself against an impending Netflix launch in Australia by forging a partnership with Seven West Media.
SanDisk's 512GB SD card is huge, fast, and built for professionals. It even has the professional price tag to match.
A tricked-out version of YouTube offering exclusive content might prove lucrative bait for Google to lure some of its users deeper into its digital video and music services.
Sony AX100E 4K camera is three-quarters smaller than the company’s original, but it still manages to incorporate popular features such as wireless connectivity and slow motion recording.
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
Red Bull Racing is interested in the possibilities presented by 4K video.
Launched last night on crowdfunding platform Kickstarter, the Kiwi-designed Quebee is a miniature, standalone camera that can be controlled by your smartphone or tablet, and captures video, stills or time-lapse photography.
Sony has hit a strong blow in the first hours of IFA 2013, announcing a grand total of 18 new products in its digital imaging, home entertainment and VAIO notebook line-ups.
If you’re snowboarding, mountain biking, or surfing, then odds are you’ve heard of or seen an action camera before. The rise of the GoPro, and of competitors like the Contour+, have made crazy videos possible. Contour’s ROAM 2 is a surprisingly cheap...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- U2 tours with all-flash array to rock latest video effects
- Presto finds an unlikely ally in Quickflix
- Olympus targets movie makers with OM-D E-M5 Mark II camera
- Foxtel bands with Seven Network ahead of Neftlix's upcoming launch
- SanDisk eyes 4K video market with high-speed 512GB SD card
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- FTTest Analyst, Finance Software SolutionsNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCProject AdvisorNSW
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCTechnical Project Manager, MigrationNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- FTUI DeveloperNSW