YouTube announced today that it is launching live streaming of 360-degree videos.
Netflix learns to never say never about downloading videos for offline viewing.
YouTube 360-degree live video is here, and you're first chance to see it will probably be during the Coachella festival on Saturday and Sunday.
Optical discs like Blu-ray are losing favor, but Sony and Panasonic don't seem to care. The companies have cranked up the storage capacity on optical media to a stunning 3.3TB.
The new iPad Pro has the hardware needed to make it an easy editing tool for videographers on the go. This video was imported directly to the iPad and edited in iMovie.
In order to preserve and allow access to its highly valuable content, the Nelson Mandela Foundation (NMF) began a global search for a partner to help digitise its collection of audiovisual material.
With its wide selection of under-the-radar movies, you could also call it ‘Off-the-beaten-path Flix.’
Denon's new AVR-S720W and AVR-S920W receivers to deliver nearly every major audio and video feature you could ask for.
The Razer Ripsaw helps send your gameplay streams to the cloud.
3DR’s Solo quad-copter is set to be available in Australia from early August for a price of $1799. It’s a drone that’s suitable for carrying a GoPro Hero 3 or Hero 4, and it’s touted as having the ability to stream HD content wirelessly to an iOS or ...
Irish rockers, U2, are continuing to innovate in their use of video on the current Innocence + Experience tour, and behind the scenes is some extremely high-performance, all-flash technology.
Heated competition in the streaming video on demand market has motivated Presto to strike a conditional agreement with frenemy Quickflix.
Nikon's Coolpix P900 camera takes zooming to a whole new level, with a lens that can go from a wide angle of 24mm, all the way in to a tele-zoom angle of 2000mm. That's an 83x optical zoom capability, and Nikon has even added a feature called Dynamic...
The full-frame EOS 5D series just got a major jolt of pixels.
Olympus has expanded its range of OM-D, Micro Four Thirds-based, interchangeable lens cameras to include the OM-D E-M5 Mark II. It’s a 16-megapixel shooter that takes aim at cinematographers, offering many advances that will benefit users who have a ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- YouTube dives into VR, live-streaming with 360 video
- Netflix stops insisting it will never support offline videos
- YouTube rolling out live 360-degree videos with immersive Coachella experience
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- How a Canberra specialist is helping digitise valuable Nelson Mandela footage
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC