This is a fantastic home security camera for monitoring large spaces and tracking kids or pets.
AT&T said it will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4 billion, reflecting a continuing trend for the consolidation of communications and media companies.
Facebook recently added the ability for iOS users to cast to an Apple TV or Chromecast, and Android support is coming soon.
Movies are a place where we are willing to believe anything. They are a place where literally anything can happen: intergalactic travel, upside down worlds, dinosaur theme parks, time travel, hoverboards. Anything you could possibly imagine.
Razer's new Stargazer webcam makes up for its average video quality with a bevy of Intel RealSense capabilities. But can it beat out Logitech's reigning C920/922?
We last reviewed Fetch TV’s main set-top box (second generation) two years ago. How things change in that time? Back then we primarily lamented the lack of built-in WiFi – something that would be unthinkable these days - but now the third-generation box (called the Mighty) has added it to the mix.
This year’s update offers little in terms of new features for the visual effects app, you’ll feel the changes every time you use it.
In ye olde days, the Fetch TV came as a chunky box which would only work with some routers under certain conditions over an ADSL connection. Picture quality was poor and so was the channel choice. Not anymore.
Remocam helps you keep an eye on your home—and control your home devices.
Announced at TwitchCon, the Logitech C922 allows for automatic background removal and 720p/60 captures.
Google hasn't said what's coming yet, but if you sign up for the initiative you'll be part of the group that's in the know.
Sony's latest update to the PlayStation 4's system software adds high dynamic range support for older consoles.
The Bolt+ builds on the original Bolt, featuring six tuners and 3TB of onboard storage.
Internet entertainment behemoth, Netflix, is continuing to block billions of IP addresses by the day in a bid to crack down on this “new wave piracy” of unauthorised geographical access.
D-Link is working to fix a weakness that allows attackers to take over remote control of one of its camera so they can eavesdrop, and the company is checking whether others of its products have similar vulnerabilities.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Facebook adds Apple TV and Chromecast support as video push ramps up
- Remocam review: This security camera can control your home appliances
- Logitech's C922 webcam is the revered C920's vastly upgraded successor
- Jump the line for the newest Chromecast features with Google's new preview program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudVIC
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance SpecialistNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterOther
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager - Procurement System ImplementationNSW
- CCITSM Process ExpertNSW
- FTProduct Designer - UIVIC
- CCNetwork Security EngineerNSW
- FTSAP Finance Consultant (Consolidations)ACT
- CCPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- CCLinux Systems Infra and Network EngineerACT
- TPWordpress DeveloperWA
- CCProduct OwnerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Web & Portal Delivery- Government backgroundNSW
- CCProject Manager-accommodation strategy and ABW implementationNSW
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Test Analyst - Data ReconciliationQLD
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderVIC
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA