We've rounded our five favourite BlackBerry shortcuts - so good you'll wonder how you ever coped without them.
Digital Home Advisor
We're living in the Internet Age, so what good is a music collection that's trapped inside your home PC? Your songs should be able to go where you go, be it the office, a friend's house, an airport lounge, or even the backseat of a taxi.
These days, you can find a blog for just about anything. Looking for affordable art prints? Weheartprints.com has them. Interested in Craftsman, Mission, and Prairie furniture? Check out Hewn & Hammered.
Maybe you love working with images on your PC-- but if so, you're probably an exception rather than the rule. Most people I know would rather be taking pictures than fiddling with them in an image editor.
A corrupted Outlook database trashes your e-mail archive and contact list. An accidentally deleted folder wipes out critical business documents. A sudden hard-drive failure destroys your MP3s and photo libraries. The list of potential catastrophes go...
No matter what the subject matter or image resolution, every digital photo is really composed of a bunch of differently colored pixels. Zoom into a highly detailed photo of a boat, plane, building, or person, and eventually you'll reach a point where...
How often have you found yourself immersed in a film or computer game and had to remind yourself that none of it's real? Computer animation has brought an astonishing level of realism to the big and small screens. And, while the likes of Wallace and ...
It's hard to imagine a world before the advent of the internet. We depend on it for everything: as a source for daily news fixes and research, and as a soapbox from which to tell the world what we think of it. It's a diversion and a photo gallery; it...
Had enough of Windows' shenanigans? I'll show you how to print elegant folder lists, dispatch Balloon Tips and annoying icon wizards, and copy files that won't copy. Plus, I debunk a performance hoax that's making the rounds on the Net.
Here are six great Web sites to help you utilise your digital camera better.
Infrared is a type of light, invisible to the human eye, that lies just beyond the red end of the visible spectrum. Unlike the eye, however, most digital cameras are sensitive to infrared, providing us with a means of seeing the invisible.
Around the end of the 19th century, King C. Gillette began making disposable razor blades. He sold the handles for these at less than cost price, making a loss but drawing in the punters. Then he sold the blades themselves at far, far above cost pric...
When Apple released its Time Machine backup tool in Mac OS X 10.5 last year, many hailed its convenience and simplicity. But your Windows PC comes with all of Time Machine's slick backup tricks built-in.
Sometimes you want your digital camera to slavishly record exactly what you see through its viewfinder. But there's no reason to be satisfied with ordinary reality when your imagination is so much more interesting. Digital tools let you replace the b...
So you just bought a shiny new high definition TV set and you're loving the quality you get from digital cable and DVDs. If you also have HD video on your PC, whether downloaded from the Internet, recorded with a TV tuner, or imported from your HD ca...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT