Have you ever needed to combine more than one Word document into a single file?
Digital Home Advisor - Tutorials
The introduction of the MP3 player enabled people to play their music anywhere, but it has had an unfortunate side effect: Folks have sacrificed the awesome audio quality that the compact disc delivered in exchange for ever tinier music players, simp...
I just spent a considerable amount of time troubleshooting a network glitch between two PCs on my network.
If eyes really are the windows into one's soul, then it probably helps to keep those windows bright and clean.
A lot of photos arrive in my inbox each week -- entries for the Hot Pics of PC World (US). I feel honored to be privy to so many slices of my readers' lives. I see artistically crafted vistas taken on vacation; silly moments with kids and pets; speci...
Is there a distracting traffic sign in the middle of your video, or maybe something in the background that needs to be removed? I spotted a software application that can do that--and more--and I promise, you'll be amazed.
You have movies on your PC? Me, too, and I'm using MediaGate's nifty multi-media hi-def player to wirelessly--and effortlessly--beam them to my TV.
You know that Windows key on your keyboard? Most people overlook it, but that's a mistake. One press is the same as clicking the Start button with your mouse. And pressing it in concert with other keys can save you from having to reach for the mouse ...
Virtually all commercially-sold PCs come with some sort of recovery tool--an alternate way to boot your system (either a CD, a DVD, or a special key combination to press shortly after turning on your PC) that can return your hard drive to its factory...
Microsoft's newly released Internet Explorer 8 beta 2 is generating plenty of buzz around the Web, but there are a few things you should know before you decide to install it. The update, released late Wednesday, comes with some caveats.
Ever since the computer age began, boffins have worked to reduce the amount of space required by digital data through compression. Take music, for instance. A typical album in CD format uses about 600MB of storage. Converted to MP3s, however, the fil...
In a perfect world, all the photos we take would emerge from the camera perfectly formed, sharp as a tack, and ready for framing at the Louvre.
You want to live in harmony with your PC, but Windows is very rigid. So step out on the road to Utopia with any of these three approaches: a clever launching dock, a folder organizer, and a far-reaching macro program.
In the world of comic books, every bad guy is an evil genius. On the Web, hackers, spammers, and phishers may be evil, but they're not required to be geniuses. They can make a healthy living just by exploiting known security holes that many users hav...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXACT
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - DAFFQLD
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerVIC
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- TPProject CoordintorVIC
- FTFull Stack PHP DevelopersQLD
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- CCData Migration Lead - SAPNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerACT
- FTTechnical ExpertNSW
- FTTechnology Testing CoordinatorQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- FTBusiness Solutions SpecialistNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - Migration Project -Hyper-V & VMWareNSW
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerACT
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW