kckrug1994 asked the Answer Line Forum if a game or application would will work if installed onto an external drive.
Digital Home Advisor - Tutorials
If you’ve ever spent ages composing a shot of a breathtaking landscape, only to be disappointed at how poorly the photograph represents the majesty of the scene, you’ll understand how marked a difference there is between what the human eye can see an...
Use Print Perfect Deluxe to take some of the cost out of Christmas 2008.
More than any other time of year, Christmas is when we feel most obliged to catch up with friends and family and fill them in on the events of the previous year. But with all the presents to be wrapped and decorations to be hung, we simply don't have...
A wireless connection isn't just handy when you're out and about. There are more options for going wireless at home, whether it's so you can enjoy catch-up TV you've downloaded on your actual telly (rather than the PC screen) or so you can work in a ...
Like chocolate and episodes of Mad Men, there's no such thing as too much battery life.
The tagline at OldVersion.com reads as follows: Newer is not always better. That's true of Coke, Star Wars movies, and software. If you recently installed a new version of a beloved program, only to recoil in horror at its "improved" interface, "bett...
Panoramas--images that combine a series of photos into a sweeping vista larger or wider than what you could capture in a single photograph--are among the most exciting and unexpected benefits of digital photography.
One great reason to network your business PCs is to share printers. Printers that connect directly to the network via ethernet constitute one of the most brilliant innovations ever. Simply plug a printer in and turn it on, and soon it is available to...
The curse of being tech-savvy is that you're often called upon to help friends and family members resolve their computer problems.
My TiVo of choice is actually a media-center PC, one running Windows Vista and its aptly named Media Center software (a staple in the Home Premium and Ultimate versions). Part of what I love about it is the extensive library of third-party tools and ...
My MP3 collection is about as eclectic as they come. I've got songs ripped from CDs, songs downloaded from countless online stores, and songs collected from, oh, let's say points unknown. Consequently, the volume levels are inconsistent across the li...
One thing you should know about me: I'm no fan of Windows Vista. Some things about it just annoy me to death, like the unnecessary overhaul of certain interface elements. That said, Vista has a few features I positively love, starting with connection...
There's nothing to calculating how many watts your PC will need to operate properly. You total up the power needs of your processor, your motherboard, your video and sound cards, and everything else that goes inside your computer, round up to the cap...
Make your programs behave themselves.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkVIC
- FTChange Manager/ Project ManagerACT
- CCFinancial AnalystACT
- CCSenior Platform DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Digital DesignerVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSecurity/Server EngineerNSW
- TPPHP Programmer - SeniorQLD
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- CCSEM / PPC / Paid Search Specialist - 6 Month Contract RoleNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCPMO Lead/ ManagerACT
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- TPTest LeadQLD
- CCSenior Software Engineer - C/C++NSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)VIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystACT
- FTPaid Search SpecialistNSW