CopyTrans ($20) helps you sidestep one of iTunes's most galling built-in limitations. This useful app allows you to backup an entire iPod or iPhone's library, then either place it in a specific folder of your choice, or import the tracks and playlist...
Digital Home Advisor - Tutorials
Muxtape is long and gone — or at least, dead is the original idea of Muxtape, a place where music hipsters could upload their favorite songs to create streaming playlists for their friends. These online mix tapes paved the way for a fun new pla...
Save money by upgrading your 20GB Xbox 360 hard drive to 120GB without buying Microsoft's overpriced add-on.
Entertainment doesn't have to be expensive, even with a large HDTV and great content.
When you're looking to buy a set of headphones you will encounter a list of specifications that provide basic information on their requirements and abilities. While nothing is as important as using the headphones yourself to determine whether they so...
If you're searching the Internet specifically for blog posts, Google's basic search isn't the best way to do it. Not only will your results be cluttered with non-blog pages, they'll will be skewed toward sites like The Huffington Post that have figur...
As most Windows watchers know by now, Windows 7 brings a handful of interface tweaks to the table, starting with large, eye-pleasing program icons that take up residence in the taskbar. Of course, this is little more than an update to the Quick Launc...
Whether you're looking for the latest headlines, checking out video clips or conversing with colleagues via email or instant messaging, the internet offers everything you need at the touch of a button. Finding your way through the mass of information...
Interested in installing Windows 7 but want to avoid headaches and potential pitfalls? Then read our guide on how to set up a dual-boot Vista/Windows 7 machine and migrate to a new PC.
I just ordered a new PC. That's right, I'm doing my part to help the economy (or so I told the missus). When it arrives, I'll get to enjoy the kind of fun that usually requires a visit to the dentist's chair: migrating all my programs, data, and sett...
If you'd like to create photo albums on the Web, you won't find a simpler way to do it than using Porta. With a click or two, you'll be able to create completely formatted HTML-based albums, ready for the Web. To make the album live, upload its entir...
Jalbum is an easy-to-use freebie which can take folders of images on your hard disk and turn them into a sophisticated, attractive, online gallery with just a few mouse clicks. If you sign up at the vendor's site, you even get 30 megabytes of space f...
When you right-click a file, a pop-up menu offers a few initial, obvious options to open the item, access properties, delete it, and more. But the Send To choice can actually save you time, even if in small increments.
A picture may tell a thousand words, but all too often it's not that flattering a story. As many of us have learned to our cost, having the whole world see what we've been up to, courtesy of tags added by well-meaning friends, is not always cause for...
Here's a quick trick to cut down on printer consumables.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTSystem Engineer - VirtulisationNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerACT
- TPFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Hana and UI5 ConsultantsACT
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTAngular DeveloperSA
- CCITSM Process ExpertNSW
- CCPowerOn Mobile SpecialistWA
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity SpecialistVIC
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- CCFinancial AnalystNSW
- CCProcess Business Analyst X 3VIC
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderQLD
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001VIC
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterVIC