Tempers flare as we poll our journalists to discover what they believe are the best computer and console games of all time.
Digital Home Advisor - Slideshows
Looking for a way to get more from your iPod? There are an increasing array of products on the market these days with iPod docks built into them and today we take a look at some of the most expensive.
After the admitted failure that was Need for Speed: ProStreet, Electronic Arts has returned to the streets for the latest iteration in the popular racing franchise.
Who says the PS3 doesn't have great games? Like its predecessors, Sony's next-gen console is destined to be the home of some truly awe-inspiring games, and already has several gems to its credit. Here are the 24 titles that every PlayStation 3 owner should have in their collection.
Samsung is set to shake up the Australian mobile phone market in November with the launch of three new handsets.
Based on the animated series with the same name, the Afro Samurai video game follows the titular character in his travels. The character is voiced by none other than Samuel Jackson, while the game features a novel cel-shading style to make it appear like a moving comic book. The game will appear on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in early 2009
Apple announced several refreshes of computers in its Macbook line-up yesterday with updated Macbook and Macbook Pros. The new editions of the 13in Macbook and the 15in Macbook Pro feature an entirely redesigned chassis complete with a new manufacturing process, as well as revamped specifications. The new line-up ranges from $1649 for the Macbook to $3999 for the 15in Macbook Pro with a 2.53GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor.
With three Spider-Man games already under its belt, Treyarch takes a different tack with Spider-Man: Web of Shadows. Rather than relying on the film franchise or more recent comic books, Web of Shadows harkens back to the classic Marvel universe, utilising the characters and world that seasoned Spider-Man fans have come to know and love. Players take control of Spider-Man as he joins with fellow heroes and villains to fight against Venom’s latest attack on New York City. The game is slated for release on 21 October this year, heading to the Nintendo DS, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PSP, Xbox 360, Wii and PC.
Sony Ericsson will this week launch its latest Cyber-shot camera phone, the C905.
These five games were refused classification by Australia’s classification board, the OFLC. Thanks to the lack of a mature R18+ rating in Australia, these games were either modified to a watered-down content level or pulled from sale altogether.
Precious childhood memories can often be destroyed by modern remakes, reinterpretations and sequels -- yeah, we're looking at you George Lucas.
A full year after its release in the US, Rock Band is finally on its way to Australian shores. But it’s not alone.
Navman Australia this week announced a completely new range of GPS navigation units, the S-Series Platinum. The S-Series Platinum consists of four models, ranging from the entry level S100 to the flagship S300t
Nintendo’s newest handheld console release is the DSi, an upgrade to the hugely successful DS Lite, which appeared on the market in 2006. The DSi is slightly thinner than its predecessor, with a 3.25in screen compared to the DS Lite’s 3in display.
It's the granddaddy of all consoles. It defines gaming culture.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- CCService Desk Analyst - TelcoTAS
- FTHR Payroll ConsultantQLD
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTSecurity Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - Six Sigma Black BeltVIC
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- TPTechnical Report EditorQLD
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPDigital Project ManagerVIC
- TPAnalyst Programmer (Adabas)SA
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- FTLevel 3 Support AnalystVIC
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW