Gearbox is the latest developer to have a crack at adapting the Alien franchise, with the imminent release of Alien: Colonial Marines.
Digital Home Advisor - Slideshows
GamePro handpicks 6 big bloodcurdling video games to get excited about!<br> Halloween is finally here and GamePro celebrates this macabre holiday with our roundup of six big horror-themed games on the horizon that you should definitely not pass up.
Here are five things every gamer should know about the new Xbox 360 update. The "New Xbox Experience" is a pretty pretentious name for a system update, especially because it sounds like it will transform your console into something entirely new, which is misleading. Still, after playing with the update for more than a week, I'm impressed. Here are five important points to consider before the free update goes live on November 19.
Let’s face it -- re-enacting World War II battles can only provide so much entertainment. Of course, with its fifth installment on the way, the Call of Duty franchise doesn’t look like it’s slowing down with its World War II theme anytime soon, but it seems Treyarch has0 heard the cry of gamers everywhere.
Panasonic’s DMC-G1 is an SLR camera with all the comforts of home — a crisp viewfinder and an interchangeable lens system. It differs from a traditional digital or film SLR, though, in that it is significantly smaller and lighter without compromising the quality of the in-built image sensor.
Earlier this week, Logitech announced four new audio products. We show you what they are and what they’ll do.
Check out 38 enemies that made an immediate impression on us.
The ever popular Sims game franchise will receive another member of the family when The Sims 3 is released in February next year.
Just in time for Halloween, GamePro names the 23 horror-themed games everyone should play!
Damnation is a vertical run-and-gun shooter that pits you against an onslaught of descending enemies as you attempt to fight your way to the top of each level. Acrobatics, ropes, flying foxes, drivable vehicles and good old fashioned climbing are all at the player’s fingertips, with an emphasis on finding your own route through the massive landscapes. For a glimpse at some concept artwork and in-game screenshots, check out the following slideshow.
If everyone’s favourite gangsta rapper taking out homies in the hood wasn’t good enough for you, 50 Cent is back to teach you some manners.
Famed game developer Rare is resurrecting one of its most beloved franchises, Banjo Kazooie, for Xbox 360. The new game promises to retain the same spirit as the original, with Banjo the bear and his bird sidekick, Kazooie, attempting to take over Spiral Mountain from the witch Gruntilda. Throughout the game, players will be able to build their own vehicles for Banjo to pilot over land, sea and air. The emphasis is on creativity and imagination (i.e. the 100+ contraption parts can be combined in any order you like). For all the latest screenshots, check out the following slideshow.
Step through the following slides for the highlights.
Azentek yesterday launched the world's first fully integrated in-car PC into the Australian market.
Set five years after the events in the original game, Skate 2 sees a return to the shattered remains of San Vanelona, which is under threat of redevelopment by a corporation that doesn’t take kindly to skaters.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTService Desk Operators (Part time and Full Time)SA
- FTETL Informatica DeveloperNSW
- FTC# (Full Stack) DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSCCM AdministratorACT
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- FTApplication Support Analyst - Accounting SoftwareNSW
- TPSQL Server Developer | 3 month contract |NSW
- FTServer Engineer l Windows l VMWare l Active DirectoryNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTField Deployment EngineerNSW
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk Support Analyst x3QLD
- FTHR Application Architect - WorkdayVIC
- FTL&D Manager, Transformation Program in Finance ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst (Level 1 Support)NSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTApplication Security SpecialistVIC
- TPTeam Leader Project And Quality AssuranceVIC
- CCUnix/Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC