The first part of a planned series, Too Human is an action RPG that combines science fiction with elements of Norse mythology. If you liked games such as Diablo and Dungeon Siege then you'll love this title as you hack, slash and cast your way through hoards of enemies. You take on the roll of Baldur, a member of the Aesir and a god in cybernetic human form. You are thrown into a war between your people and an invading army of machines.
Digital Home Advisor - Slideshows
Grand Theft Auto IV is finally coming to the PC! Developed by series creator Rockstar North and set in Liberty City, the latest instalment in the successful Grand Theft Auto series features a detailed and life-like city for players to explore and an original soundtrack -- and newly expanded multiplayer just for the PC!
Set five years after the story in the original Saints Row, in Saints Row 2 players return to the city of Stilwater to reestablish the long forgotten legacy of the 3rd Street Saints. Saints Row 2 places players in the sandbox of Stilwater to essentially do as they please, while following a loose storyline which progresses throughout the game. This Grand Theft Auto-competitor is slated for an October release on PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and mobile phones.
The HP Mini-Note PC is one of the best ultraportable laptops on the market for under $1000. The best part is that its RAM and hard drive are easily upgradeable.
It has come to our attention that certain parties on the Internet want you to believe that there are no decent games coming out on the Wii. These people are malicious liars, and you should not believe them.
MadWorld wears its influences on its blood-encrusted sleeves
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames has been on gamers' radars for months now, having been originally slated for release in 2007. The sequel to the popular open-world action game will ship simultaneously on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC and PlayStation 2 (no joy for Wii owners as of yet). The game has been designed from the ground up on each system to accentuate their individual strengths. With multiplayer modes, dynamic fire and water effects, advanced AI support and a completely unscripted game world, Mercenaries 2 is set to improve on its predecessor in every area. For all the latest screen shots, check out the following slideshow.
Combining the two LEGO Star Wars titles into a single game, The Complete Saga allows you to play through all six episodes of this acclaimed series. Combining a variety of platforming, action and puzzle solving, this game allows you to play all your favourite Star Wars characters through all the classic scenes of the films. Also included this time around are a host of new levels, playable characters and bounty hunter missions that are sure to keep even veterans of the past titles amused.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is set to deliver the same extreme 3-D brawling action as its predecessors, with improvements in every area. The new game has a roster of over playable characters, as well as enhanced fighting techniques and more than 20 battle stages. The Wii version will also benefit from an improved control system that utilises the Wii-mote during signature moves. Check out the following slideshow for all the latest screenshots
A group of former Google engineers have banded together to form what they hope will be a new superpower in Internet search engines.
Continuing the groundbreaking first-person shooter series, Wolfenstein pits players against the Nazi war machine, which is engaging in occult experiments. As B.J. Blazkowicz, players must attempt to obliterate the Nazi army and thwart its attempts at global domination. Wolfenstein is built on the same id Tech 4 engine used in Doom 3. At present, the game doesn't have a release date, but it will be released on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
We've already shown you what Bethesda's take on the state of the world in the year 2277 is like. You've already seen the devastation, decrepit scenery and mutants. Well, there's now more to see. Recently released on to the Internet, these new shots show some of the gameplay mechanics of Fallout 3 -- creature hit zones and dialogue -- as well as landscapes, scenery and scenes of combat. The game's release date is October 3, but it won't be released in Australia unless a toned-down version is approved by the OFLC.
The Soul Calibur franchise has made its mark outside of arcades, due in large part to the console-specific cameo characters. It worked with Link and Spawn, and the newest iteration is gathering acclaim for the inclusion of Vader and Yoda. With the popularity of digital downloads, however, the prospect of adding even more beloved characters is entirely possible. Here are 12 famous gaming, movie, and comic book characters that would fit the fighting franchise perfectly.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness Analyst ( Finance/Banking)QLD
- CCProgram Business Change Director - HR PayrollNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTICT Manager - DefenceACT
- FTIndustry Engagement ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant Applications & ServersSA
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementQLD
- CCIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCCloud Automation EngineerACT
- FTSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceWA
- CCSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerNSW
- TPSharePoint ConsultantACT
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- FTProduct OwnerVIC
- CCWeb Optimisation AnalystWA
- FTProject Manager - ProcurementVIC
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- TPIT Project OfficerVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCIteration ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Finance - CBDNSW
- CCSystems Analyst - Web Services.VIC