Comcast continues to slow down customers' connections to some P-to-P (peer-to-peer) applications, using hacker-like techniques against its own subscribers, according to a report released by the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF).
Digital Home Advisor
Prime Minister-elect Kevin Rudd today announced that Stephen Conroy will retain the communications portfolio.
Microsoft on Thursday said the Xbox 360 in 2007 delivered the best video game lineup of all time, calling it "a year to remember."
Telstra Big Pond subscribers will be the first customers of a new 300-seat contact centre which opened in Queensland today.
Universal Music Group (UMG) and its subsidiary Deutsche Grammophon (DG) is set to make the majority of its huge classical music catalogue available online for download. The DG Web Shop launches today.
Video games that include an online element expose players and publishers to a host of new risks for which they must prepare. That's the message from French lobbying group the Internet Rights Forum, which issued guidelines for publishers and legislato...
Windows XP, Microsoft's most popular operating system, sports the same encryption flaws that Israeli researchers recently disclosed in Windows 2000, Microsoft officials confirmed late Tuesday.
Even if you never use Amazon.com's new Kindle e-reader to download books wirelessly, the device is the forerunner of a number of limited-purpose wireless devices that are expected to hit the market in the next few years.
A new Trojan horse that started to spread early Sunday via Microsoft's instant messaging client has already infected about 11,000 PCs, a security company said Monday.
Perth-based iiNet launched its naked DSL broadband service today, making it the first Australian ISP to offer the service nationally through its ADSL2+ network, according to the company.
Microsoft has released its November security updates, fixing a critical Windows bug that has been exploited by online criminals.
Avaya will make it possible to turn an iPhone into a node on the corporate PBX network, something iPhone users (if not corporate phone executives) want.
Microsoft has scheduled just two security updates for Tuesday to fix flaws in Windows 2000, XP and Server 2003. One of the two is a leftover from October that was bumped at the last minute.
If Microsoft's Windows Vista were graded for its first year, the report card would read "not meeting expectations," analysts said a year and a day after the operating system code went gold and was sent off for duplication.
Sony Ericsson has introduced a "world standard" 3G USB modem, and has extended its relationship with Google by announcing its first mobile phone with Google Maps and RSS newsfeeds as standard.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCProducts and Markets Business AnalystNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCIT Solutions DesignerNSW
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTWeb Analytics Specialist - TechnicalNSW