A new variant on the "Prg Banking Trojan" malware discovered in June is stealing funds from commercial accounts in the United States, United Kingdom, Spain and Italy with a botnet called Zbot, says Atlanta-based SecureWorks.
Digital Home Advisor - News
A federal government department stalled the distribution of a new fleet of BlackBerries following fears the devices would have a negative impact on the work/life balance of staff.
Microsoft on Tuesday withdrew an offer of free copies of Windows Vista Ultimate and Office 2007 in exchange for consumers agreeing to install monitoring software, saying it had exhausted the supply of software.
Cisco Systems made its biggest foray yet into the entertainment and social networking world by announcing plans late Tuesday for the Cisco Entertainment Operating System.
Nearly two-dozen different laptop models sold by Hewlett-Packard Co. ship with software plagued with multiple zero-day vulnerabilities, security researchers said Wednesday.
Microsoft released seven security bulletins this week that patch 11 vulnerabilities in Windows, Internet Explorer, Windows Media Player and other parts of the operating system. Two of the bugs are currently being exploited by attackers, Microsoft con...
YouTube's technology for finding videos posted without the copyright holder's permission may be useless to identify footage posted to the site from Led Zeppelin's reunion concert on Monday.
A little bit of chutzpah has gone a long way for one musician. Concert goers at last weekend's Homebake music festival in Sydney were the latest to find out why, as they heard the sounds of award winning producer and vocal artist, Gotye.
Researchers at Google and the Georgia Institute of Technology are studying a virtually undetectable form of attack that quietly controls where victims go on the Internet.
Mozilla said developers have handed off the second beta of Firefox 3.0 to internal testing, and will ship the next preview of the open-source browser before the end of the year.
Microsoft has released its monthly set of security patches, fixing critical flaws in the Windows desktop.
Skype on Monday blamed an "unintentional communication oversight" for not notifying users a month ago that it had patched the Windows version of its voice-over-IP client software against a critical bug.
RedOctane says it's working to release downloadable songs for Guitar Hero III on Wii -- what would be a first for the console that lacks large storage capacity.
Attack code threatens popular media players from Microsoft and AOL, said a security expert who told Windows users to remove a buggy coder/decoder (codec) or disable the player programs.
While Google's Linux mobile phone platform, Android, has been stealing the spotlight, another longer-standing mobile Linux group is also moving ahead.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Natural/Adabas)SA
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - Six Sigma Black BeltVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Financial applicationsVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT