A new variant on the "Prg Banking Trojan" malware discovered in June is stealing funds from commercial accounts in the United States, United Kingdom, Spain and Italy with a botnet called Zbot, says Atlanta-based SecureWorks.
Digital Home Advisor
A federal government department stalled the distribution of a new fleet of BlackBerries following fears the devices would have a negative impact on the work/life balance of staff.
Microsoft on Tuesday withdrew an offer of free copies of Windows Vista Ultimate and Office 2007 in exchange for consumers agreeing to install monitoring software, saying it had exhausted the supply of software.
Cisco Systems made its biggest foray yet into the entertainment and social networking world by announcing plans late Tuesday for the Cisco Entertainment Operating System.
Nearly two-dozen different laptop models sold by Hewlett-Packard Co. ship with software plagued with multiple zero-day vulnerabilities, security researchers said Wednesday.
Microsoft released seven security bulletins this week that patch 11 vulnerabilities in Windows, Internet Explorer, Windows Media Player and other parts of the operating system. Two of the bugs are currently being exploited by attackers, Microsoft con...
YouTube's technology for finding videos posted without the copyright holder's permission may be useless to identify footage posted to the site from Led Zeppelin's reunion concert on Monday.
A little bit of chutzpah has gone a long way for one musician. Concert goers at last weekend's Homebake music festival in Sydney were the latest to find out why, as they heard the sounds of award winning producer and vocal artist, Gotye.
Researchers at Google and the Georgia Institute of Technology are studying a virtually undetectable form of attack that quietly controls where victims go on the Internet.
Mozilla said developers have handed off the second beta of Firefox 3.0 to internal testing, and will ship the next preview of the open-source browser before the end of the year.
Microsoft has released its monthly set of security patches, fixing critical flaws in the Windows desktop.
Skype on Monday blamed an "unintentional communication oversight" for not notifying users a month ago that it had patched the Windows version of its voice-over-IP client software against a critical bug.
RedOctane says it's working to release downloadable songs for Guitar Hero III on Wii -- what would be a first for the console that lacks large storage capacity.
Attack code threatens popular media players from Microsoft and AOL, said a security expert who told Windows users to remove a buggy coder/decoder (codec) or disable the player programs.
While Google's Linux mobile phone platform, Android, has been stealing the spotlight, another longer-standing mobile Linux group is also moving ahead.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- FTApplication Manager | Telco IndustryVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTApplication Team Lead | Billing & CreditVIC
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC