Microsoft seems closer to rebranding its search engine and Live online services under the Kumo name, something that's been rumored to be in the works since last year.
Digital Home Advisor - News
The European Union (EU)'s antitrust agency may force Microsoft to include rival browsers in Windows, according to a regulatory filing submitted last week by the US software developer.
Microsoft Thursday extended the deadline for downloading the public beta of Windows 7 by more than two weeks, citing continued interest in the preview.
The Internet last month passed a major milestone.
Chinese officials have closed 1,250 Web sites and arrested 41 people as part of the country's ongoing campaign against Internet pornography, and plan to extend the crackdown to content for mobile phones, China's Ministry of Public Security (MPS) said...
HTC today announced the launch of its latest smartphone in Australia, the Touch HD.
Telstra's top network chief Greg Winn has resigned less than a month after the telco was banned by government from bidding on the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Change may be headed for YouTube as well as Washington D.C. President Barack Obama's YouTube channel, ChangeDotGov, has a feature that no other videos on YouTube have: you can actually download the video clip. Google began experimenting with this new...
The president of Belkin has disavowed the actions of an employee who apparently offered to pay for positive user reviews of the company's products-and for marking negative reviews as "unhelpful."
Microsoft is teaming up with CNN to make average people virtual historians.
If you own a PS3 or Wii game console, you can now watch YouTube on your television. Currently in beta and announced only Thursday in a blog post by the YouTube Team, the YouTube for Television web site offers a remote control-friendly user interface ...
President-elect Barack Obama told CNN he had a plan to "hang onto" his beloved BlackBerry, but did not explain how he would overcome legal and security concerns..
Melbourne-based company Kogan today announced that its Android-based smartphones, the Agora and the Agora Pro, have been "delayed indefinitely". The cancellation, announced on the company's blog, comes only two weeks before the phones were meant to b...
The sudden announcement that Apple CEO Steve Jobs is taking a medical leave of absence has the Web abuzz with ominous predictions, abrasive judgments, and maybe even a few conspiracy theories. It would appear that the ongoing-and certainly sad-saga o...
Microsoft has released the first public beta of a tool that solves one of the chief complaints businesses have with Windows Vista: that older Windows applications aren't compatible with the new OS.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSQL Data and Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- TPSharepoint 2013 AnalystQLD
- FTAPI DeveloperVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst-Shared Service Contact Centre or Call CentreNSW
- FTIT Systems AnalystVIC
- FTSuperannuation Research ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCFunctional SAP IS Specialist (Logistics / Retail)ACT
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedNSW
- FTEngineering ManagerACT
- FTSenior Project Analyst, PMO, WealthNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst ( Finance/Banking)QLD
- FTField Systems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)SA
- CCWeb Designer or Visual Interactional DesignerVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD