Microsoft last week made its best -- and perhaps final -- case as to why companies should consider upgrading to Windows Vista, even as successor Windows 7 looms on the horizon.
Digital Home Advisor
LG today announced a new flagship mobile phone, the ARENA (KM900).
The Pioneer Corporation yesterday announced its intention to shut down any further development of its KURO plasma television line, citing a lack of prospects for improving profitability in the current market conditions.
Panasonic has launched its latest range of Lumix cameras in Singapore this week. The new Lumix camera range will be rolled out in stores from March, and will include the new FS series and TZ series cameras, as well as a brand new ruggedised camera ca...
Recession. What recession? Research in Motion is pushing on ahead with it local expansion plans by formally opening its new regional headquarters in Sydney to serve customers in Australia and New Zealand. As part of the opening, which featured guests...
Sennheiser's newest headphones, the range-topping HD800, were launched last night at the Sydney Opera House.
Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) again lost market share last month, although at a slower rate than the previous two-month stretch, but still ended at a new low of 67.6% as rivals continued to steal users, a Web metrics firm reported Sunday.
When Dell stopped selling the Axim PDA in 2007, several industry observers predicted that the PC and server maker would eventually move on to sell smart phones.
Adelaide-based company NV Phones today launched a range of 10 mobile phone "smart" watches Sydney's Darling Harbour. "I can see in 10-20 years this will actually take over handheld phones", said NV Phones CEO Anthony Cook.
By now, plenty of educated guesses have been offered up about what the next-generation Kindle e-reader will look like and do, and fans expect to find out for sure when Amazon.com holds a news conference in New York on February 9.
PC vendor Acer will launch its first smartphones in mid-February at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
New Microsoft technology designed to protect Internet Explorer users from a powerful new Web-based attack will not fix the problem, security experts said Tuesday.
Microsoft has again warned users of Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) that they may not be able to uninstall either the service pack or Internet Explorer 8 (IE8).
Sony CEO Howard Stringer hinted on Thursday that the company has a number of new mobile devices in the pipeline.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer, Renewable ContractAsia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCLead Business Analyst - multiple rolesVIC
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC