Australian researchers announced this week that they have created a 60GHz, CMOS single-chip radio that can transmit 5 gigabits per second over about 30 feet.
Digital Home Advisor - News
Television over the Internet -- known to many as IPTV -- is the technology landline operators hope will let them compete with cable providers and others in offering bundles of services to customers.
Microsoft issued four critical updates Tuesday that quashed 12 bugs in Office, the company's business suite, including a flaw in Excel that has been exploited by attackers for more than two months.
A noted ActiveX researcher Monday revealed a bug in RealNetworks' RealPlayer that could be exploited by attackers to hijack Windows machines running nternet Explorer.
More than 25 low-cost notebooks based on Intel's upcoming Atom processor are in the works, including models from multinational PC vendors, according to the chip maker's top executive in Asia.
Hewlett-Packard Monday offered a peek into future printing technologies, introducing a new inkjet printer that prints thousands of pages per minute and ink that retains its shine even when exposed to extreme elements.
Microsoft on Friday asked that a lawsuit claiming it duped consumers in a Windows Vista marketing program be suspended while the company appeals a judge's decision to grant the case class-action status.
Spam originating from Google's Gmail domain doubled last month, indicating that spammers are still defeating the CAPTCHA, the distorted text used as a security test to thwart mass registration of e-mail accounts and other Web site abuse.
Just because the game doesn't support voice chat, doesn't mean you can't.
Samsung Electronics and Adidas have joined the race against Apple and Nike to offer people a device that plays music and keeps track of workouts.
Internet Explorer 8, the just-previewed browser from Microsoft, blocks access to the company's Windows Update service, company representatives have confirmed.
Microsoft's rivals have applauded some of what they've seen in the new Internet Explorer 8, but the browser maker that's complained to antitrust regulators in Europe said the changes don't address all its concerns.
While Apple's iPhone 2.0 software announcement last week includes vastly improved security protections, questions remain over whether it will meet the demands of large corporations, such as banks, that must meet rigid government standards for data pr...
Start-up NovaShield says that in May it will release its first security product for the PC, behavior-based detection software designed to catch, quarantine and eradicate malware not ordinarily detected by signature-based antivirus products.
Dungeons & Dragons fans this week are mourning the death of Gary Gygax, 69, co-creator of what went from being a popular face-to-face game to being a much played online game as well.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTField Deployment EngineerNSW
- FTSCOM AdministratorACT
- FTService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCIT SharePoint SpecialistNSW
- FTProgram Learning Capability Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- TPAutomation Test AnalystSA
- TPTechnical Analyst - 6 Month Contract - Great Rates Of PayNSW
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- FTArchitect (Technical)NSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - DSITIQLD
- FTFinancial ERP Customer - Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- FTNetwork Services ManagerQLD
- FTMicrosoft Designer / ArchitectVIC
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- TPDeployment OfficerQLD
- FTProgram Manager-SAP Transition, SAP FICO ImplementationNSW
- FTICT Business Development Manager - Technical Products/SolutionsQLD
- FTIT Business Process Analyst x 3 - (government background)NSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject LeadNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst (BPMN or UML & Agile)QLD
- FTService Desk Consultant - Entry Level / GraduateNSW