Australian researchers announced this week that they have created a 60GHz, CMOS single-chip radio that can transmit 5 gigabits per second over about 30 feet.
Digital Home Advisor
Television over the Internet -- known to many as IPTV -- is the technology landline operators hope will let them compete with cable providers and others in offering bundles of services to customers.
Microsoft issued four critical updates Tuesday that quashed 12 bugs in Office, the company's business suite, including a flaw in Excel that has been exploited by attackers for more than two months.
A noted ActiveX researcher Monday revealed a bug in RealNetworks' RealPlayer that could be exploited by attackers to hijack Windows machines running nternet Explorer.
More than 25 low-cost notebooks based on Intel's upcoming Atom processor are in the works, including models from multinational PC vendors, according to the chip maker's top executive in Asia.
Hewlett-Packard Monday offered a peek into future printing technologies, introducing a new inkjet printer that prints thousands of pages per minute and ink that retains its shine even when exposed to extreme elements.
Microsoft on Friday asked that a lawsuit claiming it duped consumers in a Windows Vista marketing program be suspended while the company appeals a judge's decision to grant the case class-action status.
Spam originating from Google's Gmail domain doubled last month, indicating that spammers are still defeating the CAPTCHA, the distorted text used as a security test to thwart mass registration of e-mail accounts and other Web site abuse.
Just because the game doesn't support voice chat, doesn't mean you can't.
Samsung Electronics and Adidas have joined the race against Apple and Nike to offer people a device that plays music and keeps track of workouts.
Internet Explorer 8, the just-previewed browser from Microsoft, blocks access to the company's Windows Update service, company representatives have confirmed.
Microsoft's rivals have applauded some of what they've seen in the new Internet Explorer 8, but the browser maker that's complained to antitrust regulators in Europe said the changes don't address all its concerns.
While Apple's iPhone 2.0 software announcement last week includes vastly improved security protections, questions remain over whether it will meet the demands of large corporations, such as banks, that must meet rigid government standards for data pr...
Start-up NovaShield says that in May it will release its first security product for the PC, behavior-based detection software designed to catch, quarantine and eradicate malware not ordinarily detected by signature-based antivirus products.
Dungeons & Dragons fans this week are mourning the death of Gary Gygax, 69, co-creator of what went from being a popular face-to-face game to being a much played online game as well.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- FTProject ManagerVIC