Carbonite has updated its online PC backup product. For a uniform price Carbonite version 3.5 provides an "all you can eat" style online backup service aimed at consumers and SMEs.
Digital Home Advisor - News
More than one-third of the ultramobile PCs coming later this year on Intel's Atom Centrino platform will offer a combination of WiMax and Wi-Fi, the head of the company's Ultra Mobility Group said Tuesday.
Apple Tuesday patched 13 vulnerabilities in Safari with an update that takes the browser to version 3.1.
Microsoft will release Windows Vista Service Pack 1 next week to a wider audience, according to information posted on and reports from a Web site that correctly called SP1's ship date last month.
Antivirus vendor Trend Micro confirmed Thursday that "some portions" of its site had been hacked earlier this week, but hedged when asked if those pages had been serving up attack code to unsuspecting visitors.
In his second attempt to recapture arcade gaming glory, Steve Wiebe failed to topple Billy Mitchell's high score of 1,050,200 in Donkey Kong.
Aaron Stanton doesn't give up.
New online travel shopping site InsideTrip.com offers users more than just good prices; It details information about other travel-related "pain points" like cramped leg room, unpredictable security wait times, lost luggage and crowded planes.
Motorola has released a Draft 802.11n access point that supports wireless meshing, plus a new wireless controller.
Hackers looking to steal passwords used in popular online games have infected more than 10,000 Web pages in recent days.
In around about a month from now, Linksys will unleash its latest broadband router - the WRT160N - which specifically targets users who are after a more wireless networking range.
A Japanese government agency has ordered an investigation into possible defects in Apple's first-generation iPod nano after one of the music players emitted sparks while charging, wire service reports said today.
Intel this week confirmed that it is close to unveiling a new line of solid-state drives for laptop and notebook PCs that will feature a storage capacity up to 160GB.
A flaw in the way Microsoft's Internet Explorer browser processes FTP commands could let attackers steal or erase data from a victim's FTP site.
Internode has launched its first Naked ADSL2+ broadband service - designed to appeal to 'early adopters' - which will be available at 350 telephone exchanges across Australia and deliver an ADSL2+ service over a dial-free phone line.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPAPS6/EL1 Database Modelling SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Natural/Adabas)SA
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- FTJava Developer/IntegratorACT
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- FTChange Manager - Large Transition ProjectNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- TPUI/UX ConsultantWA
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTPre- Sales Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD