Carbonite has updated its online PC backup product. For a uniform price Carbonite version 3.5 provides an "all you can eat" style online backup service aimed at consumers and SMEs.
Digital Home Advisor
More than one-third of the ultramobile PCs coming later this year on Intel's Atom Centrino platform will offer a combination of WiMax and Wi-Fi, the head of the company's Ultra Mobility Group said Tuesday.
Apple Tuesday patched 13 vulnerabilities in Safari with an update that takes the browser to version 3.1.
Microsoft will release Windows Vista Service Pack 1 next week to a wider audience, according to information posted on and reports from a Web site that correctly called SP1's ship date last month.
Antivirus vendor Trend Micro confirmed Thursday that "some portions" of its site had been hacked earlier this week, but hedged when asked if those pages had been serving up attack code to unsuspecting visitors.
In his second attempt to recapture arcade gaming glory, Steve Wiebe failed to topple Billy Mitchell's high score of 1,050,200 in Donkey Kong.
Aaron Stanton doesn't give up.
New online travel shopping site InsideTrip.com offers users more than just good prices; It details information about other travel-related "pain points" like cramped leg room, unpredictable security wait times, lost luggage and crowded planes.
Motorola has released a Draft 802.11n access point that supports wireless meshing, plus a new wireless controller.
Hackers looking to steal passwords used in popular online games have infected more than 10,000 Web pages in recent days.
In around about a month from now, Linksys will unleash its latest broadband router - the WRT160N - which specifically targets users who are after a more wireless networking range.
A Japanese government agency has ordered an investigation into possible defects in Apple's first-generation iPod nano after one of the music players emitted sparks while charging, wire service reports said today.
Intel this week confirmed that it is close to unveiling a new line of solid-state drives for laptop and notebook PCs that will feature a storage capacity up to 160GB.
A flaw in the way Microsoft's Internet Explorer browser processes FTP commands could let attackers steal or erase data from a victim's FTP site.
Internode has launched its first Naked ADSL2+ broadband service - designed to appeal to 'early adopters' - which will be available at 350 telephone exchanges across Australia and deliver an ADSL2+ service over a dial-free phone line.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSr Java Developer-JSP/Servlet,Hibernate, EJB3, Spring, RESTfulNSW
- CCIT Change Manager - Western SydneyNSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCIT Helpdesk Support- Remedy ticketing systemNSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC