Symantec's malware tally topped 1 million for the first time in the second half of 2007 as the number of new malicious code threats skyrocketed, the company said in its semiannual report on the state of security.
Digital Home Advisor
Microsoft has dropped two strong hints in the past two days that the next version of its Windows operating system will arrive in 2009, shaving up to a year off previous expectations.
Still upset about Windows Vista? Don't worry. According to Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates, it should all be over soon.
According to an anonymous source close to MTV News, Microsoft will soon launch a Wii Remote imitator for Xbox 360, replete with Mii knock-offs, in an effort to capitalize on Nintendo's raging success.
Intel plans to release an anti-theft technology for laptops during the fourth quarter of this year, but the company isn't offering many details yet.
When it comes to being taken in by Internet fraudsters, men have a knack for losing cash, according to a new report from the Internet Crime Complaint Center.
Google this week unveiled Google Message Discovery, a new hosted service for searching, protecting and archiving e-mail for corporate users.
Star Wars: Force Unleashed is more than just a video game; it's another chapter in the epic tale.
Ninja Gaiden 2 makes its debut on the Xbox 360 later this year.
In a suspicious-looking promo page entitled "What's popping up this spring," Microsoft lists the following "brand new gear:" Xbox 360 Wireless Helmet, Xbox 360 Vintage Edition, Xbox 360 Recon Edition, and Xbox LIVE The Boardgame.
The Bug Labs BUG is a modular, open-source gadget that allows users to create their own combinations of plug-in modules, and then customise software to take advantage of the functionality offered.
If you're an RPG fan, then chances are high that you've been awaiting Final Fantasy XIII with bated breath. The genre-leading series is set to make its debut on the PlayStation 3 this year.
Google Australia has announced the launch of gDay, a new beta search technology that will search web pages 24 hours before they are created.
Attack code that targets a recently patched vulnerability in Microsoft's Office suite has gone public, a security company said Monday as it urged users to update immediately.
Intel, STMicroelectronics and investment firm Francisco Partners LP Monday closed a deal to create an independent flash memory chip business.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCTransition Manager / Project ManagerQLD
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD