A new music download service to be launched by Virgin Media and Universal Music will let U.K. customers stream and download as many music tracks as they want for a single monthly subscription, the companies announced Monday.
The Razer Carcharias PC gaming headset is light, well-padded and comfortable enough to wear for long periods. The sound quality is acceptable for gaming and music listening, and a few small design flaws do not prevent the Razer Carcharias headset from being a desirable product.
The Sangean WFT-1D DAB+ media streamer can receive FM radio, DAB and DAB+ signals. Using its Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection it can stream Internet radio and play shared media from a network.
Sony is refreshing its Walkman line with new flagship models that pack noise cancelling, a bright touchscreen display, mobile TV, and the ability to surf the Internet and watch YouTube videos.
The Sangean DPR-99 DAB+ Radio is a portable Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB+) and FM radio with a 2.5in speaker. It can receive DAB+ signals in addition to DAB and FM radio signals. It is a simple white rectangular box with a volume control knob on the right side, power and headphone ports on the left side and button controls on the fascia, next to the 2.5in speaker.
$99 4GB MP3 player to feature picture viewer, FM radio and user-friendly interface.
The Logitech LS21 is a stereo PC speaker system with two satellite speakers and a subwoofer. The sound it creates is well suited to small rooms, as mid-bass and treble are prominent. In larger rooms the speakers may sound tinny and hollow, though. When you consider that you can pick these speakers up for a street price of around $30, they become even more attractive.
Boost your audio experience with the free MixTape.me, Mojo, SharePod, and TuneUp, among other downloads and services -- whether you use iTunes or not.
The Sony ZS-S4iP is a two-speaker boombox with an iPod dock, a CD player and an AM/FM radio receiver. Although the audio quality is occasionally unimpressive, the ZS-S4iP's is well worth the price.
The Logitech G35 is a PC gaming headset that connects via USB and outputs Dolby 7.1 surround sound audio. This set of headphones has good sound quality, with the ability to produce strong low frequencies as well as detailed treble notes. The strong plastic and metal construction may mean the headphones are uncomfortable for some users, although Logitech has made concessions for a comfortable fit.
The IntelliTouch EOS Wireless (EOS100T1RB) iPod dock provides 48KHz streaming audio for up to four satellite speakers. Although the system works quite well, the $449 price tag is a little high given the lack of features like a built-in clock or radio.
Optus today launched MobMusic, a new music store application for Nokia phones.
Google has expanded the free music downloads it offers in China to include songs by artists from each of the big four U.S. record labels, an addition that could help it win users from dominant Chinese search engine Baidu.
The Logic3 Pro-Dock is an iPod dock that lets you stream video to a television using composite and component video out ports.
A music subscription service bundled with a selection of Nokia mobile phones, including the touch-screen 5800 XpressMusic, Nokia's Comes With Music service offers unlimited music downloads from the Nokia Music Store for either a 12 or 18 month period. At the end of that unlimited download period, you are able to keep any of the music you've downloaded.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Virgin Media, Universal launch 'unlimited' music service
- Hands on with Sony's new X-series Walkman
- Optus launches MobMusic music app for Nokia phones
- Google expands free music downloads in China
- iPod Touch generates more traffic than most phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCProject Manager - HFCVIC
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTSOA Tech LeadNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CC12 months + 2x12 months | $80/hr | NV1 Project Manager | Large govt departmentACT
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT