Zylotech Limited [ASX: ZYL] has become the first company to offer a surveillance suite compatible with the iPhone 3G.
Home Security & Monitoring
Apple will rule the living room in five years, analysts said Thursday as they slapped down the Tarot cards to predict what the company would be up to in 2013.
Imagine a robot that hands you a beer and then cleans your kitchen and living room. That's what a start-up called Willow Garage in California is busy developing. But the company isn't going it alone: Willow Garage is an open source project that wants as much outside participation as possible.
Aaron Weaver has made a discovery the world could probably do without: He's found a way to spam your printer from the Web.
Why have a key to open your front door when you can have an RFID tag implanted in your arm to unlock the door? Ever since he was a young boy, Jonathan Oxer has been fascinated by manipulating electronic devices to his mischievous ends.
Think personal robots are still the stuff of sci-fi movies? Think again.
Trend Micro has released LeakProof 3.0, the security vendor's first data leak prevention product.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Zylotech launched iPhone 3G compatible surveillance suite
- Apple will rule the living room by 2013, Forrester says
- Open-source robot: your next personal assistant
- Spam your printer from the Web? Researcher shows how
- Ohm Sweet Ohm: Outgoing Linux Australia president's hot-wired home
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCInfosphere ConsultantACT
- FTAGILE Implementation Manager ContractNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTLead Network Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSAP Data Migration LeadNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst Programmer - Financial - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- FTApplication Support LeadQLD
- TPEngineer Desktop DevelopmentVIC
- FTProject AnalystVIC
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieQLD
- CCApplication Developer - FileNetQLD
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistQLD
- CCTSM SpecialistNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial MarketsVIC
- CCInside Sales ConsultantNSW
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTAutomation TesterQLD
- FTJunior Applications SupportQLD
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectNSW