After winning PCWorld's game of the year award in 2014 with Wasteland 2, InXile's hoping to bottle some crowdfunding magic yet again with Wasteland 3.
Forza Horizon 3 is the best arcade racing has to offer in 2016, and now it's on PCs thanks to Microsoft's Xbox Play Anywhere endeavor.
It's no Elite controller, but the new Xbox One S controller is a step up from the original stock Xbox One gamepad—and a colorful one at that, if you use the Xbox Design Lab.
Plus: A behind the scenes look at Star Citizen's problem-ridden development and Sniper Elite 4 shows off slow-motion Nazi murderin'. This is gaming news for September 19 through 23.
Sure, your computer can run Crysis—but what about Forza Horizon 3's Australia? We'll see.
The PC adaptation of Steve Jackson's Sorcery! gamebooks has some rough edges, but it's a thrilling, sprawling adventure overall.
For the first time in several World of Warcraft expansions Blizzard is flexing its world-creation and storytelling muscles.
Microsoft has confirmed that the next-gen "Project Scorpio" Xbox will run games at native 4K resolution. But hitting that goal likely involves some compromises.
Valve has removed Digital Homicide's games from Steam after the developer sued users for nasty review comments.
Like Dead Rising earlier this week, BioShock Remastered is a reminder of the PC's darkest days—but in a bad way.
With Battlefield 1 just over the horizon, EA and DICE temporarily slash prices on its predecessor's maps. "Buy" it now, keep it forever.
Event isn't perfect by any means, but its experiments with text parsers might make it the most important (or at least most interesting) indie game of 2016.
Corsair's Lapdog takes a no-holds-barred approach to living-room gaming, but a few compromises might've made for a better product.
The Razer Turret is too small for any serious gaming, or even serious work, but it's also inconspicuous enough that you won't mind leaving it around your living room.
These are the best games we've reviewed for PC in the last 12 months.
These games are good enough that we've awarded them our Editor's Choice badge.
These are the best games we've played in the last year.
These are the highest rated games we've reviewed in the last year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Wasteland 3 heads to a crowdfunding campaign, and the snowy wastes of Colorado
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
- Forza Horizon 3 (PC) review impressions: Get ready to make your graphics card sweat
- How Xbox Project Scorpio and the PS4 Pro can play 4K games: Visual compromises
- Games yanked from Steam after developer sues users for nasty negative reviews
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA