Nintendo just revealed its new Nintendo Switch console... and handheld. This thing is funky.
Tobii's Eye Tracker 4C uses less-obtrusive LED lights, increases performance, and adds head tracking.
We went hands-on with Halo Wars 2 and its new RTS-lite Blitz mode. No base building, no setup. Just all-out warfare.
MailOnX is the Xbox One's first email app, because nothing says gaming like productivity software.
Halloween is, by far, the best holiday of the whole year. Who needs presents under a tree or a giant turkey when you can spend the day dressed up as your favorite fictional character instead?
Plus: Overwatch's Halloween event, EA teases another The Old Republic expansion, and Cuphead's delayed. This is gaming news for October 10 through 14.
The $50 game streaming box that could will now reportedly be included inside (at least some) Samsung televisions.
Sony's PlayStation 4 controller will soon work with games that support it on Steam.
A second iteration of the Vive's controllers—this time, ones shaped like actual hands—might be coming sooner than you think.
Improvements to combat and a raft of new visual gags don’t make up for Shadow Warrior 2's flaccid story and aimless levels.
The Duke's come back to town, and the last thing that's gonna go through your mind before you die is his size-13 boot.
Plus: An extended look at Torment: Tides of Numenera, Ubi confirms Beyond Good & Evil 2, and an Outlast 2 demo rustles corn on Steam.
Early reviewers found a nasty surprise hiding in the PC version of Mafia III: A 30 frames per second cap.
How Gears of War used Splunk's data analytics and artificially intelligent bots to pinpoint game crashes
Microsoft game designer The Coalition harvests data by running Gears of War through with AI bots, and uses custom Splunk dashboards to give designers and engineers actionable data about glitches and crashes.
Virginia's extensive use of jump and match cuts makes it the meeting point of games and film, though it's not the best of experiments.
These are the best games we've reviewed for PC in the last 12 months.
These games are good enough that we've awarded them our Editor's Choice badge.
These are the best games we've played in the last year.
These are the highest rated games we've reviewed in the last year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Nintendo Switch is a radical mash-up of consoles and gaming handhelds
- Tobii's new eye tracker adds head tracking with an emphasis on PC games
- Halo Wars 2 hands-on preview: Blitz mode's thrilling twists could trigger an RTS revival
- The Xbox One's first email app is here, and it's not Outlook
- This week in games: Tyranny snags a release date, polygonal Lara Croft returns
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (J2EE/JAVA/Web) 161012/SSA/552Asia
- FTKronos AdministratorNSW
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCPMO Program CoordinatorNSW
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161017/ITA/742Asia
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- CCSolution DesignerVIC