In an early preview benchmark of Total War: Warhammer's DirectX 12 performance, Radeon wins across the board--but mind those caveats.
You'll be able to build and play Halo 5 custom maps on Windows 10 by the end of the year, for free.
Forget the alt-history Koreans—it's the bugs that are the real problem in Homefront: The Revolution. This revolution should not be televised.
The World Esports Assocation (WESA) has been raising a few eyebrows in the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive scene, as it has a lot of fans concerned about the implications a governing body will have on the growth of eSports.
Microsoft's Project Spark is dead, not just resting.
You’re on Mars. There are demons. The demons need to die. If that's not enough story for you, then too bad.
Two hours in, it's the best shooter since Wolfenstein: The New Order. Sorry I ever doubted you, Doom.
Microsoft practically kickstarted PC gaming, but it's stumbled in recent years, as Xbox development and badly designed Windows tie-ins drove gamers away. But there's hope, if Microsoft can loosen up and return to its roots.
Call of Duty went to space this year, so Civilization decided to head back to history.
Nvidia’s GTX 1080 and GTX 1070 Founders Editions are what used to be known as Nvidia’s reference cards. Get the details here.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 represents a major step forward for graphics cards, but the GTX 1070 may be even more impressive. Here are the 10 key things you need to know.
Zeppelins, trench clubs, capes, gas masks, and mustard gas. Battlefield is going back in time to "the true dawn of all-out warfare" this year.
Yeah, Wright. After publicly claiming he was the elusive Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto, Craig Wright suddenly says he can't handle the pressure to provide further proof.
The long arm of the Internet gets a bit more nimble as Steam introduces a section for recent reviews and a new 30-day aggregate score.
Valve is battling Steam cheaters with information that cheaters willingly handed over.
These are the best games we've reviewed for PC in the last 12 months.
These games are good enough that we've awarded them our Editor's Choice badge.
These are the best games we've played in the last year.
These are the highest rated games we've reviewed in the last year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Total War: Warhammer DirectX 12 performance preview: Radeon reigns supreme
- Microsoft brings Halo 5's map editor to Windows 10 for free, but stays quiet about Halo 5
- What is WESA and what it means for eSports: Counter-Strike got its own version of FIFA
- Microsoft is killing Project Spark, its ambitious cross-platform creation game
- Civilization VI abandons the stars to bring back Gandhi and the gang this October
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCApplication Packaging ExpertVIC
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCAmazon Web Services (AWS) IT SupportWA
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProject/ Change ManagerQLD
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCNetwork Engineer, Renewable ContractAsia
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT