It's been ten years since Cyan's last Myst game. Can spiritual successor Obduction step cleanly into those shoes? We found out.
We spent an hour hands-on with Divinity: Original Sin II. Our major takeaway? Make sure to hit F5 and save the game before you do anything stupid.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided feels exactly like Deus Ex: Human Revolution, for better and worse.
South Park: The Fractured But Whole is basically the “Ain’t Broke, Don’t Fix It” approach to a sequel, and that’s totally fine.
Spoiler: It does not look much like a Metal Gear game.
Microsoft envisions a future where headsets, keyboards, controllers, and all your PC peripherals run seamlessly on the Xbox One's wireless signal. But should you care?
There will indeed be no men in the sky today, at this rate.
The No Man's Sky launch on PC is a terrible nightmare. Some gamers have even decided to wait for bug fixes. This is not a good sign.
Will we see other "Xbox exclusives" hit Steam in the future? Or does Quantum Break qualify as a special case?
Nvidia is offering a free game with the purchase of a GTX 950 or 960 from retailers such as Newegg.
A breach of the official Dota 2 forums has resulted in 2 million usernames and passwords hitting the web.
First details on a potential StarCraft HD remaster are rumored to arrive in September, with more to follow at BlizzCon this year.
If there's any consolation for living in Dallas in the summertime, it's QuakeCon. This year, with actual Quake!
Pokémon GO has been a huge phenomenon in the three weeks since its release, with gamers all over the world reliving their childhood through the augmented reality (AR) game. You only have to look at what people are saying on social media and in the news to see just how much of an impact the game has had on people’s lives since it burst onto the scene.
Telltale's Batman adaptation starts off slow.
These are the best games we've reviewed for PC in the last 12 months.
These games are good enough that we've awarded them our Editor's Choice badge.
These are the best games we've played in the last year.
These are the highest rated games we've reviewed in the last year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US video game sales sink in June, biggest drop in 9 years
- Dragon Quest hits Japan, sells 2.3M in two days
- Sony cuts PlayStation 2 price by 25 percent
- PS3, Xbox 360 hit console sales milestones in Japan
- Breasts, beer and bacon: Colin McRae Dirt 2 trailer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT