Blizzard claims the prettied-up StarCraft Remastered will play precisely the same as it did under Brood War’s 1.16 patch.
Inkle's Heaven's Vault takes inspiration from graphics novels and archaeology.
Nvidia's Ansel screenshot tool and Mass Effect: Andromeda's gorgeous graphics are a match made in art geek heaven.
Rock Band VR drops you in the rhinestone boots of your favorite guitarists and puts the Oculus Touch controllers to a weird, but perfect, use.
Obduction now allows you to pull levers, press buttons, and pick up objects with your very own hands with the HTC Vive and Oculus Touch.
Star Citizen only plans support the Vulkan graphics API on all platforms, rather than adding DirectX 12 to Windows 10 alone.
Dungeons and Dragons is coming to your smartphone and other devices with D&D Beyond.
As long as you have a robust internet connection you'll be able to stream PS4 exclusives to your PC—though the price is steep.
Here are some child friendly choices. And less child-friendly choices.
The Nintendo Switch doesn't need video apps like Netflix, so why is Nintendo even trying?
Hands on with the front-runner for Game of the Year
These are the best games we've reviewed for PC in the last 12 months.
These games are good enough that we've awarded them our Editor's Choice badge.
These are the best games we've played in the last year.
These are the highest rated games we've reviewed in the last year.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Obduction's new VR hand-tracking makes Myst's spiritual successor even more stunning
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
- Dungeons and Dragons ditches pen and paper with D&D Beyond
- Exclusive no more: PlayStation 4 games are coming to the PC via PlayStation Now
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Nexus 9k ACINSW
- FTDevops / Technical Support AnalystVIC
- FTHelpdesk TechnicianVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTCyber Security - Technical SpecialistACT
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- FTFunctional Consultant - CommercialsQLD
- CCPerformance TesterQLD
- FTDevOps - Web AdministratorQLD
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Software DeveloperQLD
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutions - www.class.com.auNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTData Analyst LeadSA
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!VIC
- CCBusiness Analyst Digitalisation projectsQLD
- TPDigital Platforms ManagerVIC
- FT.Net Solutions DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Automation Test AnalystNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- FTPeoplesoft Functional Consultant - Campus SolutionsNSW