Sony's community-based service for the PlayStation 3
Digital Home Advisor - Features
Some of these games were overlooked by the buying public, while others were unfairly dismissed by critics. Some were overshadowed by a rival in the same genre. Whatever the reason, they all share one thing in common -- they should have been bigger hi...
Steve Jobs has apparently delivered his last Macworld Expo keynote speech.
Racking your brain for the perfect gifts for the celebrities on your holiday shopping list? These unique tech products will make life bearable for in-the-spotlight types like Paris, Lindsay, TomKat, and Brangelina.
It's not all bits and bytes
Protesters held rallies across Australian capital cities today to oppose the government's national clean feed Internet scheme, which will impose blanket content filtering for all web connections
Firefox 3.1 may only be a point release -- from 3.0 to 3.1 -- but its just-released Beta 2 version is a good indication that the final release will be a must-have upgrade for anyone using Firefox.
When you're on the road, camping out in a bland hotel room, there's something truly comforting about seeing your spouse, kids, or other loved ones in a live video chat.
Sony's John Kohler answers burning questions about the PlayStation 3. Can the most expensive console survive in an uncertain economy?
Check out the season's best bonus-brimming, extras-packed offerings!
ViewSonic this week announced the launch of a new range of full HD 1080p LCD monitors.
Nearly 20 tips for staying alive (or undead) in the zombie-shooter, Left 4 Dead!
With the Christmas season in full swing, manufacturers and retailers are beginning to offer bundle deals to make their high-end products more attractive to put under the tree.
When Research In Motion's first touchscreen device, the BlackBerry Storm, came out a few weeks ago, many BlackBerry fans hoped to see a viable challenger to Apple's wildly popular iPhone. According to critics and fans alike, what they got instead wa...
Windows Vista Service Pack 2 has been released as a public beta version.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTKronos AdministratorNSW
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCPMO Program CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle) 161012/SSA/623Asia