Getting started with Linux can be an intimidating task, particularly for people who have never tried any operating system besides Windows. In truth, however, very little about Linux is actually difficult to use. It's simply a different OS, with its o...
Digital Home Advisor - Features
Past and present: how 30 years of Star Wars imagination changed technology forever. During 2008 Sydney's Powerhouse Museum played host to one of the largest collection of Star Wars memorabilia combined with real-life examples of how such technology i...
Are you a Gears of War 2 cheat? Do you roadie-run while discharging flamethrowers? Kung-fu catapult yourself through the air? Finagle unlimited ammo for your Lancer Assault Rifle? Employ a shield and a two-handed weapon simultaneously?
Icons for trial software and Web services, colorfully known as "crapware," cover new Windows desktops like pockmarks on the face of a Hollywood villain.
The Mac has been the flagship product for Apple since it was introduced in 1984 and continues to be so today, despite the fawning over the iPhone platform. From the time the Apple IIGS died out in the early '90s until the introduction of the iPod in ...
Flat-panel TV as thin as just 6.5-millimeters at the International Consumer Electronics Show
Remember the adage, "Don't trust anyone over 30"? Putting aside the fact that you're likely well past that age if you recognize the line, if you live by it, you may view 32-year-old Apple with a gimlet eye. But the Macintosh itself -- which will hit ...
Apple may be loosening restrictions that have so far blocked Web browsers save its own Safari from the iPhone, according to a number of Web news sites. But at least some of the newly approved applications appear to be Safari plug-ins, rather than tru...
Our heads are still spinning from all the major camera and camcorder announcements at last week's Consumer Electronics Show. Despite the hubbub, you can't actually buy the majority of those just-announced products yet.
First, a disclaimer, just in case you weren't sure: I'm not Steve Jobs's doctor. And I believe that all of us who aren't responsible for his medical well-being are in no position to have an informed opinion about it--and that to deal in rumor on the ...
The biggest games you'll want to keep an eye on.
Here's a hands-on look at the new Web browsers available today for the iPhone and the iPod touch.
The challenge: switch from Windows Vista to Windows 7 completely.
The economy may be sliding but innovation at Asia's tech giants is alive and well, if gadgets on show at this year's International Consumer Electronics Show are anything to go by.
HP, Asus, Shuttle, and MSI have all unveiled stylish new touch screen-capable all-in-one PCs at CES 2009.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)VIC
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW
- FTOracle IDM R1/R2 Implementation SpecialistNSW
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPWordpress DeveloperWA
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI Designer (Mobile)NSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Platform DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project EngineerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - PHPACT
- TPWordpress DeveloperVIC
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTUX/UI DesignerWA
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCProject Manager - Procurement System ImplementationNSW
- TPSharePoint DeveloperACT
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)SA
- CCProject Manager - Process Transformation / AutomationVIC
- TPSAP BO DeveloperWA