Everyone wants to be a rock star. And so our dreams came true last year when EA delivered Rock Band, a game that turned those with minimal music talent into living-room rockers. No longer were virtual musicians confined to the sole axe of Guitar Hero...
Digital Home Advisor - Features
On gaming's biggest stage, these eight figures fell on their faces.
Mario Super Sluggers is an arcade-style baseball game, and sequel to the popular GameCube title Mario Superstar Baseball, in development by Namco-Bandai.
Linux fans long awaiting a mobile phone that runs the open source operating system can finally rejoice!
With the Beijing Olympics fast approaching, many people are going to be making the trek overseas to partake in the festivities. Obviously you'll want to come back with some evidence of your exploits, but not every camera is going to be suitable for g...
The line at the Vodafone store on George Street, Sydney, this morning wasn't as long as the one at Optus' midnight launch, but excitement was still in the air.
We managed to get our hands on the all-new iPhone 3G from Apple
Motorola has continued to extend the life of its iconic RAZR handset, this time teaming up with Italian sports car manufacturer Ferrari to produce the RAZR2 V9 Ferrari Special Edition. Check out our slideshow of this new beast!
While we're enduring winter, over in the US summer is just kicking into gear. And nothing says summer more than a bunch of awesome gear and toys. GamePro (US) went out and rounded up some amazing tech that's sure to help you maximise your time in the...
Summary: Gamepro polled its editorial team, scoured the internet, and given special attention to original efforts to develop the following list of 25 games, all of which has us giddy with the prospects. So with exception to unknown announcements, you...
A set of new screenshots have just been released of Starcraft 2, showcasing intricate character and model detail, as well as the vast environments on which players will be battling. Check out scenes of Terran armies, Protoss cities and Zerg hordes in...
With the increase of firmware updates, unique accessories, and customizable consoles we've seen this generation, one company's great idea might not remain exclusive for long. Here's six smart ideas that have been redone by competitors, and sometimes,...
Gearbox software returns to World War II with Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway. The third iteration in the popular squad-based, third-person shooter sees players once again take the role of Matt Baker as he takes part in the pivotal Operation Market ...
Keeping up with the camcorder industry can be a pretty harrowing experience. It seems like a new video codec leaps out of the woodwork to confuse and frighten us on a bi-weekly basis. SD or HD? DV or DVD? HDV or AVCHD? If you're a first-time buyer, t...
Taiwan's Asustek Computer (Asus), the leader of the mini-notebook category due to its early launch of the Eee PC, launched two new models of the family last month, the 901 and 1000, the first Eee PCs that use Intel's Atom microprocessor.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermanentACT
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Finance Systems AnalystVIC
- FTMid-Senior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTMid-Senior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSENIOR .Net DEVELOPERQLD
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- TPChange Manager | GovernmentQLD
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCTest Lead with HP ALMACT
- TPPHP Junior Developer/ProgrammerQLD
- CCInformation Content EditorVIC
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- CCCisco Voice ConsultantWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementNSW