Everyone wants to be a rock star. And so our dreams came true last year when EA delivered Rock Band, a game that turned those with minimal music talent into living-room rockers. No longer were virtual musicians confined to the sole axe of Guitar Hero...
Digital Home Advisor
On gaming's biggest stage, these eight figures fell on their faces.
Mario Super Sluggers is an arcade-style baseball game, and sequel to the popular GameCube title Mario Superstar Baseball, in development by Namco-Bandai.
Linux fans long awaiting a mobile phone that runs the open source operating system can finally rejoice!
With the Beijing Olympics fast approaching, many people are going to be making the trek overseas to partake in the festivities. Obviously you'll want to come back with some evidence of your exploits, but not every camera is going to be suitable for g...
The line at the Vodafone store on George Street, Sydney, this morning wasn't as long as the one at Optus' midnight launch, but excitement was still in the air.
We managed to get our hands on the all-new iPhone 3G from Apple
Motorola has continued to extend the life of its iconic RAZR handset, this time teaming up with Italian sports car manufacturer Ferrari to produce the RAZR2 V9 Ferrari Special Edition. Check out our slideshow of this new beast!
While we're enduring winter, over in the US summer is just kicking into gear. And nothing says summer more than a bunch of awesome gear and toys. GamePro (US) went out and rounded up some amazing tech that's sure to help you maximise your time in the...
Summary: Gamepro polled its editorial team, scoured the internet, and given special attention to original efforts to develop the following list of 25 games, all of which has us giddy with the prospects. So with exception to unknown announcements, you...
A set of new screenshots have just been released of Starcraft 2, showcasing intricate character and model detail, as well as the vast environments on which players will be battling. Check out scenes of Terran armies, Protoss cities and Zerg hordes in...
With the increase of firmware updates, unique accessories, and customizable consoles we've seen this generation, one company's great idea might not remain exclusive for long. Here's six smart ideas that have been redone by competitors, and sometimes,...
Gearbox software returns to World War II with Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway. The third iteration in the popular squad-based, third-person shooter sees players once again take the role of Matt Baker as he takes part in the pivotal Operation Market ...
Keeping up with the camcorder industry can be a pretty harrowing experience. It seems like a new video codec leaps out of the woodwork to confuse and frighten us on a bi-weekly basis. SD or HD? DV or DVD? HDV or AVCHD? If you're a first-time buyer, t...
Taiwan's Asustek Computer (Asus), the leader of the mini-notebook category due to its early launch of the Eee PC, launched two new models of the family last month, the 901 and 1000, the first Eee PCs that use Intel's Atom microprocessor.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT