The fate of the new Chronicles of Riddick game has never been entirely stable but it looks like its release is almost upon us. Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena follows on from the events in Escape from Butcher Bay, putting you in the sho...
Digital Home Advisor
Our colleagues at Digital Arts have trawled the web to bring you the best free resources for Adobe Photoshop that every designer should own.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Cheap printers can be plagued by poor print quality and flimsy construction. Here are some of the exceptions.
Ready for a bloody good time? We dissect some of the goriest video games ever made.
We take a look at the new Toshiba 1080p LCD TVs
Whether you're looking for noise-cancelling headphones to shut out the ruckus or a pair of discreet in-ear monitors — we've got you covered, rounding up five of the best pairs of headphones that have passed through our test centre.
The 5730 XpressMusic
Racing simulation franchise shifts into gear.
Apple's iPod has been outrageously successful and slyly prolific. In the seven-plus years since Apple introduced the iPod, the company has created 17 versions.
If you are one of the many people who own an iPod or an iPhone, there is a pretty good chance you don’t just use it on the train or at the gym.
Choosing a suitable set of high quality speakers doesn't have to be a difficult process. Sure, there are plenty of choices on the market but by working out what you will use the speakers for -- and where you are going to be using them -- you will be ...
Microsoft's Word has always been an impressively powerful piece of software, with dozens, if not hundreds, of features most people never knew existed. The new "Ribbon" interface in Word 2007 attempts to make some of those features easier to find and ...
Sequel to the popular console video game continues the zombpocalypse.
Though hinted at as far back as 2005, Rockstar only recently formally announced its latest video game, Red Dead Redemption.
Some of us are blessed with giant speaker setups, $6500 projectors and dedicated home theatre rooms. Those who aren’t have to struggle by on far more modest systems for watching movies, sometimes employing a PC and flat-screen monitor. It is still po...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- German publishers capitulate and let Google post news snippets -- for now
- Abandoned subdomains pose security risk for businesses
- HP gives Moonshot server its first Xeon chip
- Australian ISP stands up to filmmakers hunting pirates
- Panasonic tries tablet service for assisted living homes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW