We take an up-close, hands-on look at the latest Micro Four Thirds camera from Olympus
The XZ-1 can capture rich and clear images, and it also has some nifty art filters, including Dramatic Tone, which we've taken a liking to.
We haven't yet had a chance to test the Olympus PEN E-P3, which is the top model in the company's Micro Four Thirds range. However, some sample pictures have turned up on the official [[xref:http://www.flickr.com/photos/olympus_au/|Olympus Imaging Australia]] Flickr page, and we think they look great. Olympus has allowed us to display them in this gallery and share them with you all.
One of the funnest parts of the Consumer Electronics Show are the cool, the crazy, and just-around-the-corner products.
From CES in January to next holiday season, 2011 promises some phenomenal new gear.
Great looking tablets, superfast phones and the return of the boom box. Here's what we loved at this year's show.
Sony took the CES by storm by unveiling a bunch of new products and updating a few fan favorites. here's a look at some of the products that'll be in stores this year, from TVs, to laptops to camcorders big and small.
We round up some of the coolest tech at CES 2011.
If you're too time-starved to visit a shop to get your photos printed, many retailers have online services that will do the same job and save you time. We take a look at some of the options on offer for Australians.
Welcome to the holiday season. Starting at Halloween and continuing through Hanukkah, Christmas, and New Year's, this is the time of year when photo opportunities with your friends and family come thick and fast.
Since its founding in 1946, Sony has produced some of the biggest hits in consumer electronics. Brand names like Walkman, Handycam and Trinitron helped define the company as a giant in the industry and more recent hits like Cybershot, Vaio, Bravia and PlayStation have helped keep it there. But no success story is failure-free. Let's take a look back at some Sony products that didn't win consumers' hearts and minds.
Craving a new camera for the holiday season? The hottest new cameras, camcorders, and accessories of the year were all on display at the 2010 PDN PhotoPlus Expo in New York City.
Sure, you probably know all the run-of-the-mill tools in your photo editor. You can erase blemishes with the clone tool and adjust exposure with the contrast slider. But have you ever tried adding fake clouds to a plain blue sky, turning a crowded room into a ghost town, or dramatically enlarging a small photo? It's easier than you think.
Olympus will release a new digital SLR camera in October, the E-5 SLR. The Olympus E-5 is designed to compete with the Canon 7D and Nikon D300s and uses an upgraded version of the same 12.3 megapixel sensor that appeared in the earlier Olympus E-3 digital SLR and PEN interchangeable lens cameras. The camera includes some consumer-friendly features like a 720p video recording mode and a range of 'art' filters.
Follow these 10 photography tips for taking striking vacation photos with your digital camera.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- GoPro Hero4 Session: half the size, waterproof to 10 metres
- Sony wants to bring 4K video capabilities to more digital cameras
- Sony brings 4K capabilities to new Cybershot cameras
- Google teams with GoPro in broad virtual reality push
- The Olympus Tough Stylus TG-4 camera can record RAW files
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW