We look at the bodies and lenses of the new Nikon 1 camera system.
Digital Cameras - Slideshows
UK company Rotolight makes the RL-48-B 'Enhanced Edition' video LED light. It's a low-cost way to add a constant lighting source to your videos, whether you're using an HD DSLR or professional HD camcorder.
Ricoh has announced a new GR Digital camera, the GR Digital IV - the fourth compact digital camera in a long line of high quality GR products since the original film GR-1.
We take an up-close, hands-on look at the latest Micro Four Thirds camera from Olympus
The XZ-1 can capture rich and clear images, and it also has some nifty art filters, including Dramatic Tone, which we've taken a liking to.
We haven't yet had a chance to test the Olympus PEN E-P3, which is the top model in the company's Micro Four Thirds range. However, some sample pictures have turned up on the official [[xref:http://www.flickr.com/photos/olympus_au/|Olympus Imaging Australia]] Flickr page, and we think they look great. Olympus has allowed us to display them in this gallery and share them with you all.
One of the funnest parts of the Consumer Electronics Show are the cool, the crazy, and just-around-the-corner products.
From CES in January to next holiday season, 2011 promises some phenomenal new gear.
Great looking tablets, superfast phones and the return of the boom box. Here's what we loved at this year's show.
Sony took the CES by storm by unveiling a bunch of new products and updating a few fan favorites. here's a look at some of the products that'll be in stores this year, from TVs, to laptops to camcorders big and small.
We round up some of the coolest tech at CES 2011.
If you're too time-starved to visit a shop to get your photos printed, many retailers have online services that will do the same job and save you time. We take a look at some of the options on offer for Australians.
Welcome to the holiday season. Starting at Halloween and continuing through Hanukkah, Christmas, and New Year's, this is the time of year when photo opportunities with your friends and family come thick and fast.
Since its founding in 1946, Sony has produced some of the biggest hits in consumer electronics. Brand names like Walkman, Handycam and Trinitron helped define the company as a giant in the industry and more recent hits like Cybershot, Vaio, Bravia and PlayStation have helped keep it there. But no success story is failure-free. Let's take a look back at some Sony products that didn't win consumers' hearts and minds.
Craving a new camera for the holiday season? The hottest new cameras, camcorders, and accessories of the year were all on display at the 2010 PDN PhotoPlus Expo in New York City.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Infrastructure ProjectQLD
- FTGraduate Application Support Analyst -SMSF SoftwareNSW
- CCTSM SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCOracle Middleware Production SupportACT
- FTIT ManagerVIC
- FTSnr Salesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Network Specialist - Internet Edge DatacentreVIC
- FTSenior C# DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Implementation ManagerNSW
- FTProject AnalystACT
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Oracle DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistACT
- FTFunctional Consultant - CommercialsQLD
- FTSenior Business Analysis - FinanceQLD
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutions - www.class.com.auNSW
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTAgile CoachVIC
- FTSystem EngineersVIC
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTWeb Support LeadQLD