Don't know what to buy your dad this Father's Day? Let PC World Australia help find you the best Father's Day gift. From Google's excellent Nexus 7 tablet to Bowers & Wilkins stylish P3 headphones, we've found something for every type of father!
You may well be able to use your smartphone for most of your photography needs, but sometimes you need a dedicated camera to get optimal results. Maybe you need more zoom, better image quality or simply a more comfortable way to take photos.
The digital SLR market is dominated by two players: Canon and Nikon. This is reflected in our August top rated list for digital cameras, with Pentax being the only other vendor getting a look in. We haven't included any Sony cameras in the list as we...
One of the most awesome features of new compact cameras is high-speed video recording, which essentially lets you record slow-motion video. It's a feature that's hard to get sick of and you'll almost never run out of things to record in slow motion. ...
Touchscreens are becoming more prevalent in digital cameras on the Australian marketplace as they offer a new way to interact with menu systems and in some cases direct camera functions (such as the shutter).
For serious photography, the ideal equipment has always been a digital SLR with full manual controls and the ability to change lenses to suit the scene. However, that doesn't need to be the case any more.
Once upon a time, video cameras were a very expensive investment; especially if you wanted a high-definition model. These days, you can snap up a Full HD camcorder for well under $200. Naturally, these budget models lack the advanced features and ima...
Whether you're looking for a sub-$200 compact digital camera for everyday use or for travelling, or a more expensive compact with manual features, we've got you covered.
A digital SLR camera is a must-have for anyone serious photography. You can get much better picture quality out of a digital SLR than a compact camera, along with the ability to manually control every facet of the exposure. The removable lens system ...
Compact digital cameras with a large zoom range are perfect for those of you who want to focus on the details of faraway subjects.
Interchangeable lens cameras are the middle road between an advanced compact digital camera and a full-blown digital SLR. However, because they give you the ability to change lenses, they are much more like a digital SLR than an advanced compact; the...
For the times when you don't want to lug around a digital SLR, yet still want to capture great quality images, you need to have an awesome compact camera -- preferably one with manual controls.
Five of the best professional digital SLRs on the market from Canon, Nikon and Sony
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC