Panasonic’s first GF-series mirrorless large-sensor digital camera, the DMC-GF1, got a warm reception from enthusiasts that loved its lightweight body, intuitive controls and menu layout, and lack of bulky reflex mirror.
Digital Cameras - Reviews
The Lytro is a camera unlike any other camera that we have ever used, both due to its form and its function. It's designed with a special lens that is capable of capturing all of the light rays in a scene, regardless of that light's direction (this i...
The Nikon D5200, at first glance, is the love-child of the entry-level D3200 and the semi-professional D7000. It shares its high-resolution 24.1-megapixel DX-format imaging sensor with the D3200, along with much of its body design. The D7000 contribu...
Sony's Alpha SLT-A57Y is a 16-megapixel, mid-sized digital camera that's designed to appease users who want something relatively easy to use, yet also capable of capturing very clear and vibrant images. It's a camera that we grew to love the more we ...
The Sony NEX-F3 is the replacement for the NEX-C3, bringing a host of new features like a built-in flash and flip-up 3-inch LCD screen. It has every feature that you’d expect to find on a high-end compact or entry-level digital SLR camera -- it’s sim...
Nikon and Canon have recently squared off against each other in a new segment of the digital SLR camera market that they’ve carved out, both bringing out their cheapest, smallest, lightest, simplest full-frame DSLRs.
Olympus has just announced an upgrade to its PEN series of cameras, introducing the PEN Lite E-PL5, which is a direct replacement for the PEN Lite E-PL3. The new model has a bulked up physical appearance that includes a handgrip and a screen that can...
The Olympus OM-D series of compact system cameras is distinct from the company's PEN series of cameras. Both series are based on the Micro Four Thirds interchangeable lens standard, but the new OM-D series is designed to appeal more towards serious p...
Samsung has packed a lot of technology into its NX20 interchangeable lens camera. Apart from a 20-megapixel APS-C sized CMOS sensor, this camera has Wi-Fi features, it supports Samsung's iFunction lenses, and it caters to both experienced photographe...
Ever wanted a camera that can give you similar functions to a smartphone? If you have, then Nikon's Coolpix S800c might be just what you're after. The Coolpix S800c is a compact camera that runs a Cortex A9 processor, 512MB of memory and the Android ...
Panasonic's Lumix DMC-TZ25 is a versatile compact camera that features a long lens and a high quality sensor. It can capture clear and vibrant images and it can do a good job whether you want to shoot landscapes, macros, portraits or distant objects....
The Sony DSC-RX100 has surpassed all our expectations for what a compact digital camera can do. It's tiny enough to be carried in a pants pocket (even if you prefer a tight style), yet it can produce image quality that some digital SLRs can't come cl...
The EOS 650D sits between the EOS 600D and the EOS 60D in Canon's digital SLR rage and it's classed as an entry-level model. There is nothing entry-level about its capabilities though: it's fast thanks to the inclusion of a DiG!C5 image processor, it...
Canon has today made public the details of its first interchangeable lens camera: the EOS M. The EOS M is a camera that was developed at the same time as the company's EOS 650D digital SLR and it shares many of the same features as that camera: an 18...
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FT4 tough camera is designed for adventure, allowing it to withstand a reasonable amount of thrills and spills. It's waterproof down to 12m, shockproof from 2m, and it's also dustproof and freezeproof (perfect for use during s...
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- TPAnalyst Programmer (.Net)SA
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistQLD
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- FTPMO Project Analytics and Tools ManagerNSW
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Technical Consultant - MicrosoftACT
- TPDigital Platforms ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPTechnical Analyst - 6 Month Contract - Great Rates Of PayNSW
- FTSnr Salesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - SydneyNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTRACF Mainframe Security Analysts / Engineers - Multiple Roles - SydneyNSW
- CC3 x UX Designers - 3 month contract initially - IT Services company - SydneyNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPSAP Finance LeadQLD
- TPSenior Project OfficerQLD
- FTJunior Applications SupportVIC