The Nikon D5200, at first glance, is the love-child of the entry-level D3200 and the semi-professional D7000. It shares its high-resolution 24.1-megapixel DX-format imaging sensor with the D3200, along with much of its body design. The D7000 contribu...
Sony's Alpha SLT-A57Y is a 16-megapixel, mid-sized digital camera that's designed to appease users who want something relatively easy to use, yet also capable of capturing very clear and vibrant images. It's a camera that we grew to love the more we ...
The Sony NEX-F3 is the replacement for the NEX-C3, bringing a host of new features like a built-in flash and flip-up 3-inch LCD screen. It has every feature that you’d expect to find on a high-end compact or entry-level digital SLR camera -- it’s sim...
Nikon and Canon have recently squared off against each other in a new segment of the digital SLR camera market that they’ve carved out, both bringing out their cheapest, smallest, lightest, simplest full-frame DSLRs.
Olympus has just announced an upgrade to its PEN series of cameras, introducing the PEN Lite E-PL5, which is a direct replacement for the PEN Lite E-PL3. The new model has a bulked up physical appearance that includes a handgrip and a screen that can...
The Olympus OM-D series of compact system cameras is distinct from the company's PEN series of cameras. Both series are based on the Micro Four Thirds interchangeable lens standard, but the new OM-D series is designed to appeal more towards serious p...
Samsung has packed a lot of technology into its NX20 interchangeable lens camera. Apart from a 20-megapixel APS-C sized CMOS sensor, this camera has Wi-Fi features, it supports Samsung's iFunction lenses, and it caters to both experienced photographe...
Ever wanted a camera that can give you similar functions to a smartphone? If you have, then Nikon's Coolpix S800c might be just what you're after. The Coolpix S800c is a compact camera that runs a Cortex A9 processor, 512MB of memory and the Android ...
Panasonic's Lumix DMC-TZ25 is a versatile compact camera that features a long lens and a high quality sensor. It can capture clear and vibrant images and it can do a good job whether you want to shoot landscapes, macros, portraits or distant objects....
The Sony DSC-RX100 has surpassed all our expectations for what a compact digital camera can do. It's tiny enough to be carried in a pants pocket (even if you prefer a tight style), yet it can produce image quality that some digital SLRs can't come cl...
The EOS 650D sits between the EOS 600D and the EOS 60D in Canon's digital SLR rage and it's classed as an entry-level model. There is nothing entry-level about its capabilities though: it's fast thanks to the inclusion of a DiG!C5 image processor, it...
Canon has today made public the details of its first interchangeable lens camera: the EOS M. The EOS M is a camera that was developed at the same time as the company's EOS 650D digital SLR and it shares many of the same features as that camera: an 18...
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FT4 tough camera is designed for adventure, allowing it to withstand a reasonable amount of thrills and spills. It's waterproof down to 12m, shockproof from 2m, and it's also dustproof and freezeproof (perfect for use during s...
Panasonic's Lumix DMC-SZ1 is a small and automatic camera with a 16-megapixel sensor and a long, 10x optical zoom lens. It's a useful device to put in your pocket for those opportune moments when you want to capture a street scene or a funny-looking ...
The Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR is a compact camera with lots of power in the engine room, so to speak, and it's also a model that has been blessed with good looks. Lots of curves, attention to detail, as well as a firm build quality, make it a desirabl...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
- Canon goes big on resolution with 250-megapixel sensor
- Hey, Saturn, take a selfie! World's biggest digital camera will photograph the universe
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSr Java Developer-JSP/Servlet,Hibernate, EJB3, Spring, RESTfulNSW
- CCSAP Project Manager- HR/Payroll- Finance Systems IntegrationNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC