The Sony NEX-F3 is the replacement for the NEX-C3, bringing a host of new features like a built-in flash and flip-up 3-inch LCD screen. It has every feature that you’d expect to find on a high-end compact or entry-level digital SLR camera -- it’s sim...
Nikon and Canon have recently squared off against each other in a new segment of the digital SLR camera market that they’ve carved out, both bringing out their cheapest, smallest, lightest, simplest full-frame DSLRs.
Olympus has just announced an upgrade to its PEN series of cameras, introducing the PEN Lite E-PL5, which is a direct replacement for the PEN Lite E-PL3. The new model has a bulked up physical appearance that includes a handgrip and a screen that can...
The Olympus OM-D series of compact system cameras is distinct from the company's PEN series of cameras. Both series are based on the Micro Four Thirds interchangeable lens standard, but the new OM-D series is designed to appeal more towards serious p...
Samsung has packed a lot of technology into its NX20 interchangeable lens camera. Apart from a 20-megapixel APS-C sized CMOS sensor, this camera has Wi-Fi features, it supports Samsung's iFunction lenses, and it caters to both experienced photographe...
Ever wanted a camera that can give you similar functions to a smartphone? If you have, then Nikon's Coolpix S800c might be just what you're after. The Coolpix S800c is a compact camera that runs a Cortex A9 processor, 512MB of memory and the Android ...
Panasonic's Lumix DMC-TZ25 is a versatile compact camera that features a long lens and a high quality sensor. It can capture clear and vibrant images and it can do a good job whether you want to shoot landscapes, macros, portraits or distant objects....
The Sony DSC-RX100 has surpassed all our expectations for what a compact digital camera can do. It's tiny enough to be carried in a pants pocket (even if you prefer a tight style), yet it can produce image quality that some digital SLRs can't come cl...
The EOS 650D sits between the EOS 600D and the EOS 60D in Canon's digital SLR rage and it's classed as an entry-level model. There is nothing entry-level about its capabilities though: it's fast thanks to the inclusion of a DiG!C5 image processor, it...
Canon has today made public the details of its first interchangeable lens camera: the EOS M. The EOS M is a camera that was developed at the same time as the company's EOS 650D digital SLR and it shares many of the same features as that camera: an 18...
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FT4 tough camera is designed for adventure, allowing it to withstand a reasonable amount of thrills and spills. It's waterproof down to 12m, shockproof from 2m, and it's also dustproof and freezeproof (perfect for use during s...
Panasonic's Lumix DMC-SZ1 is a small and automatic camera with a 16-megapixel sensor and a long, 10x optical zoom lens. It's a useful device to put in your pocket for those opportune moments when you want to capture a street scene or a funny-looking ...
The Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR is a compact camera with lots of power in the engine room, so to speak, and it's also a model that has been blessed with good looks. Lots of curves, attention to detail, as well as a firm build quality, make it a desirabl...
The Pentax K-01 camera offers a unique style and shooting experience compared to other interchangeable lens cameras on the Australian market. It’s a chunky camera with a size and weight that belie the mirrorless technology within, but it’s chunky in ...
Eye-Fi SD cards are memory cards that feature a tiny built-in wireless adapter, but you would never know this just by looking at them. They look just like a standard SD card, but they make it possible for you to transfer your photos to a computer, or...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
- Canon goes big on resolution with 250-megapixel sensor
- Hey, Saturn, take a selfie! World's biggest digital camera will photograph the universe
- GoPro Hero4 Session: half the size, waterproof to 10 metres
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW