Panasonic’s first GF-series mirrorless large-sensor digital camera, the DMC-GF1, got a warm reception from enthusiasts that loved its lightweight body, intuitive controls and menu layout, and lack of bulky reflex mirror.
Digital Cameras - Reviews
The Lytro is a camera unlike any other camera that we have ever used, both due to its form and its function. It's designed with a special lens that is capable of capturing all of the light rays in a scene, regardless of that light's direction (this i...
The Nikon D5200, at first glance, is the love-child of the entry-level D3200 and the semi-professional D7000. It shares its high-resolution 24.1-megapixel DX-format imaging sensor with the D3200, along with much of its body design. The D7000 contribu...
Sony's Alpha SLT-A57Y is a 16-megapixel, mid-sized digital camera that's designed to appease users who want something relatively easy to use, yet also capable of capturing very clear and vibrant images. It's a camera that we grew to love the more we ...
The Sony NEX-F3 is the replacement for the NEX-C3, bringing a host of new features like a built-in flash and flip-up 3-inch LCD screen. It has every feature that you’d expect to find on a high-end compact or entry-level digital SLR camera -- it’s sim...
Nikon and Canon have recently squared off against each other in a new segment of the digital SLR camera market that they’ve carved out, both bringing out their cheapest, smallest, lightest, simplest full-frame DSLRs.
Olympus has just announced an upgrade to its PEN series of cameras, introducing the PEN Lite E-PL5, which is a direct replacement for the PEN Lite E-PL3. The new model has a bulked up physical appearance that includes a handgrip and a screen that can...
The Olympus OM-D series of compact system cameras is distinct from the company's PEN series of cameras. Both series are based on the Micro Four Thirds interchangeable lens standard, but the new OM-D series is designed to appeal more towards serious p...
Samsung has packed a lot of technology into its NX20 interchangeable lens camera. Apart from a 20-megapixel APS-C sized CMOS sensor, this camera has Wi-Fi features, it supports Samsung's iFunction lenses, and it caters to both experienced photographe...
Ever wanted a camera that can give you similar functions to a smartphone? If you have, then Nikon's Coolpix S800c might be just what you're after. The Coolpix S800c is a compact camera that runs a Cortex A9 processor, 512MB of memory and the Android ...
Panasonic's Lumix DMC-TZ25 is a versatile compact camera that features a long lens and a high quality sensor. It can capture clear and vibrant images and it can do a good job whether you want to shoot landscapes, macros, portraits or distant objects....
The Sony DSC-RX100 has surpassed all our expectations for what a compact digital camera can do. It's tiny enough to be carried in a pants pocket (even if you prefer a tight style), yet it can produce image quality that some digital SLRs can't come cl...
The EOS 650D sits between the EOS 600D and the EOS 60D in Canon's digital SLR rage and it's classed as an entry-level model. There is nothing entry-level about its capabilities though: it's fast thanks to the inclusion of a DiG!C5 image processor, it...
Canon has today made public the details of its first interchangeable lens camera: the EOS M. The EOS M is a camera that was developed at the same time as the company's EOS 650D digital SLR and it shares many of the same features as that camera: an 18...
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FT4 tough camera is designed for adventure, allowing it to withstand a reasonable amount of thrills and spills. It's waterproof down to 12m, shockproof from 2m, and it's also dustproof and freezeproof (perfect for use during s...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCIT Support AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCJunior BI / Data Analytics Analyst - contract - SydneyNSW
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- FTCloud Orchestration SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTFunctional ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire DevelopersQLD
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- FTBusiness Solutions SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Manager - Location Management Program - TelcoVIC
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- TPProject Manager - EnterpriseACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW